14th August 2015, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

How can I get admission to study PhD being a LLM(Criminology) candidate? In which subject I should do PhD?

Sir,
I am studying in LLM and I want to do PhD. My main specialization is Criminology. I want to know in what subject I have to do PhD? How I can get admission? Please tell me each and everything.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission to study PhD in Anthropology being a M.A. candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which subject I should apply for PhD if completed MPT-Sports? Procedure to get admission?
  3. For which subject I should apply for PhD after completing MPT-Sports? What is the procedure to get admission in Ph.D?
  4. Which subject should I choose after pursuing Ph.D in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Qualification required to study PhD for M.A. candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. ISRO offers PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  7. Does ISRO offer PhD in Physics course to M.Sc candidate? Procedure to apply?
  8. Can I get admission to study M.Sc and PhD through college if secure good rank in B.Sc course in India? Detailed information about study Physics/Genetics in B.Sc, M.Sc and PhD in Abroad?
  9. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Abroad for M.Pharmacy candidate?
  10. Selection procedure for admission in PhD(Chemistry) through GATE with Stipend? Course duration of PhD in Chemistry?
  11. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  12. Is it possible to study PhD course for PGPM candidate?
  13. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)?
  14. How can I get admission to study PhD in English if secured 50% in M.A.(English) being a 52 years old candidate?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD in Computer Application for a candidate who has secured 67% in MCA?
  16. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?