22nd October 2015, 12:59 AM
Unregistered

How can I get scholarship to study PhD in English in India?

Hello,
I am looking for a scholarship to study Phd in English in India. So how can I get that? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get full scholarship to study in Germany to study Plasma Physics?
  2. How may I get the details like course duration, total cost on course, scholarship for getting admission in Ph.D course with english stream?
  3. Possibility to study PhD in English for a candidate who has secured 51% in M.A.?
  4. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in US?
  5. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in USA
  6. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  7. From where I should study PhD in English if completed M.A. from IGNOU?
  8. Scholarship to study M.Phil/PhD for ST student?
  9. Can i get scholarship for Ph.D after scoring 145 in GPAT? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How much amount I will get through UGC-NET Scholarship to study PhD in Commerce? Procedure to apply for Scholarship?
  11. How can I get admission to study PhD in English if secured 50% in M.A.(English) being a 52 years old candidate?
  12. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?
  13. Is there any entrance exam available for Ph.D in Management programme in India? Can I get scholarship?
  14. List of universities which offer PhD in Commerce with scholarship for M.Com postgraduate?
  15. Is there any scope if I do PhD in Bioinformatics from India? Procedure and mark required for admission in Abroad? Can I get scholarship?
  16. PhD Anesthesia with scholarship for NRI?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Chemistry with scholarship being a M.Phil candidate?
  18. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
13th July 2017, 05:36 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: How can I get scholarship to study PhD in English in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I am looking for a scholarship to study Phd in English in India. So how can I get that? Please reply as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

To get a PhD in English in India, you have to apply for scholarships directly or through the college/university you are studying. There are various scholarships available for the PhD students in India. You can apply online or offline for a scholarship as per the requirements. Many scholarships in India are offered to deserving students based on merit and family income. Many colleges are also offering scholarships to the PhD students. Some of the scholarships available for a PhD in English are given below;

Rajiv Gandhi National Fellowship for ST students - Website Link

Central Sector Scheme of National Fellowship for OBC Students - Website Link

Jawaharlal Nehru Memorial Fund Fellowships - Website Link

Commonwealth Scholarship and Fellowship - Website Link

JRF in Science, Humanities and Social Sciences - Website Link

Government of India, MHRD - Website Link

Maulana Azad National Fellowship - Website Link

NCERT Doctoral Fellowship - Website Link
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?