12th October 2016, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I join Ph.D course after completion of MCA? What are the steps to be followed?

How can I join Ph.D course after completion of MCA? What are the steps to be followed? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on the same? It will be really helpful if you can provide me the details on the same. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the steps which I need to follow to get the admission for doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do Ph.D after completion of MBA course?
  3. Is it possible to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA in distance mode? -- [New]
  4. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  5. In which filed I should do PhD after completion of MCA? Detailed information, syllabus and list of entrance exams?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of MCA with 76% marks?
  7. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D course after completion of MCA?
  8. Which stream I can opt for doing Ph.D after completion of MCA course?
  9. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed? Will that be helpful in future for getting a job?
  10. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study PhD in IT after completion of distance MCA? Should I have to study M.Phil/M.Tech?
  12. Can I study PhD in Abroad after completion of correspondence MCA?
  13. Career Prospects after completion of MCA course? Which courses I can join after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible for Government Jobs after completion of MCA course?
  14. Procedure to study PhD in Abroad after completing MCA?
  15. How to join Ph.D after doing MCA from JMIT?
  16. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  17. Specialization available to study in PhD for MCA candidate? Entrance exam to get scholarship?
  18. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
12th October 2016, 04:35 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: How can I join Ph.D course after completion of MCA? What are the steps to be followed?

If you have completed MCA with minimum of 55% marks only then you are eligible for getting admission in PhD course. For that you have to give NET exam conducted by UGC. You can go to the official website of CBSE and fill the online application form. Application process for this exam will be start on 15th October, 2016. Thanks
12th October 2016, 10:45 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I join Ph.D course after completion of MCA? What are the steps to be followed?

To do Ph.D after the completion of MCA, you should first have to qualify in the UGC NET examination.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
Once qualified in the above mentioned Entrance examination, you can take admission in different Colleges to study the Ph.D course in the respective field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?