16th December 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Computer Science)?

Hello
I have completed mca, b.ed please help
me to get pass in ugc net computer science
please give me some exam tips
waiitng for your reply

19th December 2014, 08:01 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Computer Science)?

UGC conducts NET every year twice in the month of June and December. If you really want to qualify in UGC-NET for Computer Science then you have to prepare hard because NET is very tough exam. You should join any coaching class for preparation and also prepare from some good books which contains topics related to whole subjects of UGC-NET for Computer Science. I have recommended some books which contains topics related to whole syllabus, previous and sample question papers.

I have also attached previous 3 years question papers of UGC-NET for Computer Science which will help you to know the question pattern and topic wise marks distributions.
28th February 2015, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I prepare to crack UGC-NET(Computer Science)?

Dear sir,
i am going to appear NET exam in ETC(Electronics & telecomm),so please give some tips for this exam & also give the names of study materials.pls
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?