6th December 2016, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

How to do integrated Ph.D programme along with MS from IITs? Eligibility criteria and advantages of this course?

Hello sir, I have completed B.Tech Mechanical engineering and planing to do integrated Ph.D programme along with MS from IITs. How can I do the same? Eligibility criteria and advantages of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Applied Mathematics in TIFR?
  2. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  3. Can I quit the integrated Ph.D programme after completion of M.Sc course in it?
  4. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  5. Is it good to opt for Ph.D integrated course in chemistry? -- [New]
  6. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  8. What is the eligibility criteria required for doing integrated Ph.D course?
  9. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for integrated Ph.D course?
  10. Detailed information and eligibility to study Integrated PhD in Mathematics?
  11. When will the application forms for IISER be available?
  12. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  13. Required Eligibility criteria to do Ph.D course in IITs?
  14. Can I apply for Integrated Ph.D programme in IISC, Bangalore if completed B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in India and abroad?
  16. What is the eligibility criteria required for pursuing PhD?
  17. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D in both India and abroad through CSIR and GATE?
  18. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?