16th April 2014, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to get lost UGC NET Registration number?

I lost my ugc net december register number.yesterday result published.how can i get this?how can i know my result?I appeare exam for education.my subject:education,center was calicut university.how can i know my result of ugc net of edocation de

22nd May 2014, 02:06 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How to get lost UGC NET Registration number?

As you have asking your problem that you want to know the lost reg. number of UGC net exam for the exam issue. So I am going to help you out from this problem and also tell you that how can you recover your reg. number from the lost one.

So first of all after you have registered in UGC form then you get a unique reg. number and in case you have lost that number then you can go to this link and you can get your details from the official website as put your normal details and you can get your reg. number.
As you have mentioned in your question so there is an another way that you can get your number as you have lost and the other way is to call to the office number ask for help this is the link just put your date of birth and name as you have mentioned in your UGC form and get your details or reg. number.

So as the details and links given by me try it and get your reg. number as you lost that. So I hope your problem will be sorted out after my solution link given in the details hope for the best.
18th June 2014, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

I need to download my E-admit card , but i forget the form number what to do?
26th June 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared UGC NETexam of DEC 2013. I am having application no but I have lost my roll no. How do i get it..pls help
26th June 2014, 12:54 PM
Unregistered

i have appeared UGC NETexam of DEC 2013. I am having application no but I have lost my roll no. How do i get it..pls help
26th June 2014, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

17th December 2014, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

I am going to appear for net exam usually held in DEC by this year but lost my app no....and now in tension how to get it...
17th June 2015, 01:24 PM
Unregistered

I have to download my amit card for appearing net exam on june 28 2015 but I have lost my application number and password. What to do?
11th April 2016, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

How to retrieve registration number for Dec 2014 UGC JRF ? i have roll no but we haven't received any registration number
11th April 2016, 12:55 AM
peacelover

Dear All,

Can anyone please help how can one retrieve registration number for Dec 2014 UGC JRF NET? i have roll no but have no clue about registration number.

Also , according to Revised results by UGC for Dec 2014 i have been qualified for JRF too but have recieved e-certi for NET only and JRF Award is pending yet .
Can anyone please help what could be done to resolve this?

Many Thanks !!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?