9th January 2017, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for CSIR NET exam after BE with Electrical stream? Can I join ISRO through this exam?

Hello sir, I have completed BE with Electrical stream and want to appear in CSIR NET exam. Give me a proper strategy to prepare for this exam? Can I join ISRO through this exam?

18th January 2017, 12:27 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to prepare for CSIR NET exam after BE with Electrical stream? Can I join ISRO through this exam?

At first you have to know the proper syllabus for CSIR NET exam which you will get on the website page(www.csirhrdg.res.in).
There exam paper will be divided into three parts. Part A will contain general aptitude.
Part B will contain Mathematics and English aptitude whereas Part c will contain questions from 7 subjects(computer science and information technology, electrical science, electronics, fluid mechanism, thermodynamics, material science, solid mechanism).
There will total 70 questions(10 from each subject) in part c out which candidates have to answer only 20 question of 5 marks each.There will also be negative marking of 1.25 marks for every wrong answer.
Yes, you can join ISRO on the basis of your graduation with a minimum of 65% marks from a recognized university.
Hope this will help you.
All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?