9th January 2017, 07:01 PM
Unregistered

How to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam while studying in 1st year of M.Tech in Computer engineering? Reference books and coaching classes in Chennai for it?

Hello sir, I am studying in 1st year of M.Tech with Computer Science and want to do Ph.D. How to prepare for Ph.D entrance exam? Reference books and coaching classes in Chennai for it?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for CAT exam while studying in B.Com 1st year? Coaching institutes in Kochi and reference books for it?
  2. How should I prepare for TIFR M.Sc-PhD integrated program? Which reference books to follow?
  3. How to prepare for GRE? Coaching classes for the same? I am pursuing computer science and engineering
  4. How to prepare for entrance test for integrated PhD in Maths? What are good reference books for it?
  5. Which are the coaching classes in Chennai for SLET exam? List of useful reference books?
  6. How to prepare for CSAT and Mains exam? Do I need to join any weekend classes in Chennai? Best coaching classes?
  7. How to prepare for SLET exam? List of reference books and best coaching institute in Chennai?
  8. Which Books should I prepare for IES Exam in Mechanical Engineering? List of Coaching Centers for this Exam in Hyderabad?
  9. Reference books for GATE exam? I am studying B.Tech 1st year
  10. Should I start preparation for AIPGDEE if pursuing BDS final year? List of coaching classes in Chennai and suitable books for preparation?
  11. Books to be referred for IAS? I am studying in B.Tech 1st year
  12. How can I prepare to crack BITSAT? List of coaching classes in Guwahati and reference books for preparation?
  13. Books to be referred for engineering entrance exam?
  14. How to do M.Tech while studying final year B.E in computer science?
  15. Should I start preparation for IBPS exams if pursuing B.Com 1st year? List of coaching classes in Chandigarh?
  16. PhD Computer Science reference books for entrance exam of Osmania University?
  17. Is TIME coaching institute enough for Medical and Engineering entrance exam? Should I refer any books or magazines?
  18. Reference books for IIT-JAM exam? coaching centers available at bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?