10th February 2016, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Hello Sir,
I am pursuing Master of Computer Management(MCM) final year in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies and Research, Dikshabhoomi. I would like to pursue PhD in Computer Science. Can you give me details regarding the entrance exams to which I am applicable and the list of good colleges in India to pursue PhD in Computer Science?
Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  2. How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
  3. List of colleges offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  6. List of colleges offering Part time Ph.D in Computer Science in Tamilnadu?
  7. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  8. List of Colleges in India offering Ph.D in Computer Science and Engineering and recognized by UGC?
  9. Colleges offering admission in Master of Computer Science in India for Bachelor of Computer Science student? Entrance exams for admission?
  10. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  11. Colleges offering PhD in Social Work in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  13. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  14. List of universities offering distance PhD in Computer Science/Information Technology in India?
  15. List of colleges which offer PhD in Environmental Sciences in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. Will I have to give any entrance exams like GATE to do Ph.D in Computer Science? Procedure to do Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in Computer Science?
  17. List of colleges offering MS in computer science in India?
  18. List of top 10 universities which offer PhD in Computer Science in India?
11th February 2016, 08:11 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir,
I am pursuing Master of Computer Management(MCM) final year in Dr. Ambedkar Institute of Management Studies and Research, Dikshabhoomi. I would like to pursue PhD in Computer Science. Can you give me details regarding the entrance exams to which I am applicable and the list of good colleges in India to pursue PhD in Computer Science?
Thanks in advance.
You are pursuing Master of Computer Management(MCM) so you can do Ph.D course through UGC NET entrance exam.

Educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?