29th August 2014, 06:02 PM
Posts: n/a

With whom to contact for registration of PhD programme at IITs?

I have completed my ME(Hyd&Water Resources Engg).Iwant to register myself as a research scholar in any one of the IIT in india.Please arrange to be informed to me about address with whom i can contact.

4th October 2014, 12:42 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 20,581
Default Re: With whom to contact for registration of PhD programme at IITs?

IIT releases notification for admission into Ph.D courses of various streams. You just have to follow the instruction given in the notification to get yourself enrolled for the Ph.D program in IITs.

For getting enrolled in IITs for Ph.D course, you need to qualify exams like CSIR-NET/GATE. IITs are the most prestigious Institutes and you need to have a valid NET/GATE score to get admission. Seats are very less and only those who are qualified will be able to get admission.

For more information visit Ph.D Admission Notification
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD? 1 20th March 2023 10:44 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
Please also check: