3rd November 2016, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

List of institutes offering PhD(Veterinary Science) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Please let me know about the institutes where PhD program in Veterinary Science available in India? What are all the entrance exams available for getting admission? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering PhD in Biotechnology in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  2. List of institutes offering PhD(Electronic Science)? Entrance exams to get admission?
  3. What other entrance exams can I give for M.Tech in good institutes? List of top 30 institutes in India offering M.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  4. List of institutes offering Geology course in India? How may i get admission in those institutes? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which are the institutes in india offering MHA?
  6. List of Institutes in India offering Master of Healthcare Administration? Which Entrance Exam should I give for this? How to apply for this Entrance Exam?
  7. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Which entrance exams do I need to appear after B.Tech Biotechnology? List of institutes in India offering integrated Ph.D or M.Tech course?
  9. List of institutes which offer PhD in Library Science course? Entrance exams to get admission?
  10. Scope of cyber forensics in India? What is needed to get admission in Forensic Sciences? Top institutes in India offering the course?
  11. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  12. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Electronics/Communication) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Management in Mumbai? What is the syllabus for the Entrance Exams? Top 3 Coaching Institutes for the Entrance Exam?
  14. List of colleges offering M.Sc(Acoustic) in India? Details and entrance exams to get admission?
  15. List of MCA entrance exams and institutes preparing for entrance exams?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in B.Sc forensic science after 12th? -- [New]
  17. What can I do to do fashion designing after graduation?
  18. Will I have to give the entrance exams like GATE to take admission in Ph.D? List of government or central universities offering Ph.D in computer science?
6th November 2016, 10:44 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of institutes offering PhD(Veterinary Science) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Below I have mentioned the list of Institutes offering Ph.D in Veterinary Science in India, have a look over it.

List of Institutes offering Ph.D in Veterinary Science in India:-

INDIAN VETERINARY RESEARCH INSTITUTE - [IVRI], BAREILLY
Address: Delhi-Lucknow National Highway (NH-24), Izatnagar, Bareilly, Uttar Pradesh 243122
Phone: 094123 60916

GOVIND BALLABH PANT UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE AND TECHNOLOGY, PANTNAGAR
Address: District - Udham Singh Nagar, Pantnagar, Uttarakhand 263153
Phone: 05944 233 320

NATIONAL DAIRY RESEARCH INSTITUTE - [NDRI], KARNAL
Address: Near Jewels Hotel, GT Rd, Karnal, Haryana 132001
Phone: 0184 225 9023

COLLEGE OF VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES - [CVAS], BIKANER
Address: Vijay Bhawan Palace Complex, Veterinary University Road, Near Deen Dayal Upadhyay Circle, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001
Phone: 0151 220 0064

VETERINARY COLLEGE AND RESEARCH INSTITUTE - [VCRI], NAMAKKAL
Address: Salem - Namakkal - Trichy Rd, Thillaipuram, Namakkal, Tamil Nadu 637002
Phone: 04286 266 469

BIRSA AGRICULTURAL UNIVERSITY - [BAU], RANCHI
Address: Ranchi, Kanke, Jharkhand 834006
Phone: 0651 245 0626

RAJASTHAN UNIVERSITY OF VETERINARY AND ANIMAL SCIENCES - [RAJUVAS], BIKANER
Address: Vijay Bhawan Palace Complex, Veterinary University Road, Near Deen Dayal Upadhyay Circle, Bikaner, Rajasthan 334001
Phone: 0151 220 0064

Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination such as UGC-NET to take admission for the above mentioned course in different Colleges.
27th March 2018, 05:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of institutes offering PhD(Veterinary Science) in India? Entrance exams to get admission?

Sir I had completed 12th standard or intermediate.know I need to do veterinary Doctor .so I need information about entrance exams & rank in eamcet, scholarship for the studies and best Colleges.could please help to find..my future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?