21st April 2020, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to have a PhD Degree for becoming a Lecturer for an MBA holder? Possibility to become through UGC NET?

Hello, I am an MBA holder and I want to make my career as a Lecturer. So, for becoming a Lecturer, I have to do PhD program? Or by qualifying in UGC NET, I will become a Lecturer? Kindly let me know about this asap.

31st January 2021, 07:06 PM
aditya_ro
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to have a PhD Degree for becoming a Lecturer for an MBA holder? Possibility to become through UGC NET?

No, It is not necessary to have a PhD Degree for becoming a Lecturer for an MBA holder.

If you have good score in UGC NET than you can become professor without having PhD degree.

You must have minimum 70 percentile score in UGC NET to become professor.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?