16th September 2017, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Doctorate degree in Physics at IISER Pune? Eligibility criteria for it?

I am PG in Physics and want to get Doctorate degree in Physics from IISER Pune. Please tell me procedure to get admission in this college? Eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D in IISER?
  2. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  3. What is the eligibility criteria to get admission in IISER? How to get its application form?
  4. Admission to IISER is based on what? Are non biology students allowed for admission?
  5. Can I get admission in IISER after completing my Intermediate? What is the procedure to join the IISER?
  6. Eligibility criteria and fee structure of Integrated Ph.D in IISER, Pune for B.Sc final year student?
  7. How to get admission in IISER, Mohali after B.Sc in physics?
  8. Procedure to get admission for B.Ed course in Pune University? Eligibility criteria of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Eligibility to pursue Ph.D in IISER for M.Sc candidate of Kerala?
  10. Eligibility criteria for taking admission in Doctorate courses?
  11. What is the qualification required for doing integrated Ph.D in IISER?
  12. Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and fee structure of Stri Bhautik Prasutitiantra Diploma in University of Pune for B.A.M.S candidate?
  13. In which entrance exam to appear for Integrated PhD in IISER? Eligibility criteria and top most coaching for the entrance exam?
  14. What should I do for direct admission in IISER integrated Physics course?
  15. Details about admission procedure for IISET? What is the eligibility?
  16. Is there any summer research program available after completion of M.Sc degree in Pure Physics? Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for it?
  17. Universities giving Doctorate in Mass Communication? Criteria, procedure and dates for the same?
  18. Best Biotechnology colleges in India and what is the admission procedure of Fergusson College Pune? Eligibility criteria and their phone number?
23rd September 2017, 09:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in Doctorate degree in Physics at IISER Pune? Eligibility criteria for it?

You need to crack exams like CSIR NET/SET/GATE, to become eligible for Ph.D admission at reputed institutes like IISER, Pune. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the interview conducted by the institution.

Hence, make sure you apply, when there is a notification and also be well prepared for the interview stage. Selection will be on the basis of merit only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?