24th January 2019, 06:10 PM
Unregistered

Qualification required to study PhD in Management for MBA student?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD in Management. So, kindly tell me what is the least qualification required for doing PhD in Management? Can I do it after my MBA? Please tell me about this as soon as possible. Waiting for your reply.

31st January 2019, 11:37 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study PhD in Management for MBA student?

After doing MBA, you are eligible to study PhD in Management. But you have to qualify the entrance exam conducted by respective university to be eligible to study PhD in Management. Those candidates who have a MBA/Master’s Degree in an allied subject from any recognized university are eligible to study PhD in Management. Candidates having a 4 years duration of Bachelor’s Degree viz. B.Tech. or MBBS with a minimum of 70% and 60% marks or equivalent grades respectively, and also have obtained any national level fellowships, are also eligible to apply for the Ph.D. programme.
1st February 2019, 11:30 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Qualification required to study PhD in Management for MBA student?

Qualification required to pursue PhD in management:

Post graduation degree in management or equivalent with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognised University.

Candidate must have valid NET score card.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?