2nd March 2016, 11:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry via part time?

Hi,

I am working in pharmaceutical company. Now I want to do Ph.D in chemistry in part time.So what can I do for admission? Can someone please let me know the information which we have to follow for the same? Awaiting for the answer soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chemistry or Medicinal Chemistry?
  2. What can I do for admission in part time PhD in Chemistry?
  3. How to do Ph.D in Chemistry part time?
  4. Information about part time PhD in Chemistry from Andhra Pradesh university?
  5. Universities for Part-time PhD in Chemistry -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Courses available to study in part time PhD for M.Com postgraduate? List of colleges with admission procedure and fee expenses? -- [New]
  7. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D in Chennai?
  8. List of universities which offer part time PhD(Organic Chemistry) in Karnataka?
  9. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  10. Details of universities offering part time PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  11. What is the procedure followed for doing part time Ph.D?
  12. Possibility to do part time PhD course in Chennai for M.Sc postgraduate?
  13. In which subject should I do PhD? Which are deemed universities which provides part time PhD?
  14. List of open universities providing Ph.D part time in Kolkata?
  15. List of colleges and universities along with their admission procedure and details, offering Ph.D course with chemistry or medicinal chemistry through correspondence? I have completed M.Sc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) with 75% marks
  16. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  17. List of universities offering part time Ph.D?
  18. Procedure to convert from full time to part time PhD course for a candidate of Anna University?
8th March 2016, 08:34 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the admission procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry via part time?

For part time Ph.D admission you need to appear for written exam and interview which will be conducted by the concerned university. Just make sure that you have scored 55% marks in your post graduation.

Just apply when admission is announced by the concerned university on a prescribed format. Also, if possible try to qualify exams like GATE/NET/SET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?