24th September 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the full process for doing Ph.D. from Jaipur?

Hello,

I have done MCA and i want to do Ph.D. from jaipur. So could you please tell me about the full process?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the full process for doing Ph.D. from Jaipur? -- [New]
  2. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  4. Is it beneficial to study PhD in NIMS University, Jaipur?
  5. What I do and how I complete my PhD in Sanskrit?
  6. Process to enroll for Ph.D having done B.A. and M.A.?
  7. Which type of PhD should I do full time or part time? Going to university daily is necessary in regular PhD? Syllabus, books and question papers for it?
  8. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  9. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  10. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  11. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  12. Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?
  13. How can I do my Ph.D? I've do M.Com and M.Ed
  14. How and when can I apply for Ph.D programme in Loyola? What is the fee structure for the full time course? Is there any entrance exam available to get into Ph.D?
  15. CA course after BBA? Which subjects are compulsory for doing CA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Application and admission procedure for doing Ph.D from USA? Academic process and details of Universities for the same?
  17. How can I get full Ph.D scholarship in applied chemistry to do in US?
  18. List of institute where Ph.D programmes are held full time?
22nd October 2015, 07:11 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the full process for doing Ph.D. from Jaipur?

You can apply for admission when any university in Jaipur releases admission notification. You need to apply on a prescribed format and send the application with all the required documents. There will be written exam and interview before admission. Only those who have good marks after these stages will be allowed to enroll.

Also, 55% marks in MCA is the minimum criteria for admission. If you have qualified exams like NET/SET/GATE/JRF then you don't need to appear for any other entrance exam. Therefore, just be prepared for these stages.
23rd October 2015, 06:01 PM
SAHUKUMAR M

Default Re: What is the full process for doing Ph.D. from Jaipur?

My age is 37 year m.sc.in chemistry with first division from mats university raipur (c.g) i want to do p.hd. In chemistry . How i apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?