5th October 2015, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

How to approach for Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry after M.Sc. completion?

I have just completed my M.Sc. in Organic Chemistry. Now i want to do Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry. So please tell me how should i approach for that?

Related Questions:
  1. Universities offering Phd in analytical chemistry? preferably on-job Ph.D
  2. Is it necessary to do M.Phil before Ph.D after completing MSc in Analytical Chemistry?
  3. How to approach for Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry after M.Sc. completion? -- [New]
  4. What to do after completing MSc Analytical Chemistry?
  5. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D Chemistry after completion of post graduation course in analytical chemistry?
  6. How can I study PhD in Chemistry being an Analytical Chemistry postgraduate?
  7. How to do Part Time Ph.D after completing Msc in analytical chemistry? Details about the universities offering part time Ph.D?
  8. Colleges offering PhD in Chemistry through distance course?
  9. MSC analytical chemistry course details and jobs offerings in analytical chemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  11. Can I get a job with a good salary after completion of MSc Analytical Chemistry
  12. Is M.Phil mandatory before PhD?
  13. List of the Ph.D colleges and universities for Analytical Chemistry
  14. Universities which offer Part Time PhD in Analytical Chemistry in NCR for a candidate who has completed M.Sc(Chemistry) 10 years ago?
  15. Am I eligible to do Ph.D Chemistry if I completed masters in analytical chemistry?
  16. After completing MSc Analytical Chemistry how to do M.Phil?
  17. How to get admission into Ph.D course in chemistry?
  18. What is the scope of Analytical Chemistry in India? Which subject should I choose for MSc?
23rd October 2015, 05:19 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to approach for Ph.D. in Analytical Chemistry after M.Sc. completion?

If you have got 55% marks in your M.Sc degree then you can surely apply for PH.D admission in any Indian university. For admission you have to wait for notification by the university and apply on a prescribed format before last date. Selection will be based on the scores in written exam and interview.

If possible try to qualify exams like NET/SET/JRF/GATE so that you have advantage over other candidates for admission. Top universities prefer candidate with any one of these scores.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?