22nd December 2014, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to apply for UGC-NET?

Hello
When is last date for UGC Net to apply.
I am not getting proper website.
i can not able to find it.
can u answer this question?

23rd December 2014, 04:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for UGC-NET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
When is last date for UGC Net to apply.
I am not getting proper website.
i can not able to find it.
can u answer this question?
NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted by UGC.

The educational qualification required for NET Exam is masters degree from recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET Exam.

There is no age criteria for NET Exam but for JRF your age should be below 28 years.

2014 UGC NET online application procedure is already over. Next UGC NET exam is conduct in month of June 2015. So you can wait for next notification.

For more details about UGC NET exam click on the official link http://www.ugc.ac.in
23rd December 2014, 08:26 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the last date to apply for UGC-NET?

The last date to apply for UGC-NET December 2014 has already completed i.e., the last date to apply for UGC-NET December 2014 is 15th November, 2014. The UGC-NET December 2014 examination will held on 28th December, 2014. The official website that you need to visit to apply for UGC-NET examination is http://www.ugcnetonline.in/. Since, the last datet to apply for UGC-NET December 2014 has already completed, you cannot appear for UGC-NET December 2014 examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?