15th March 2015, 01:00 AM
Unregistered

What are the new Ph.D courses announced in the present year?

What are the new Ph.D courses announced in the present year? Which are the courses which have more potential scope in future? Can you please give me the information on this? Thanks.

Related Questions:
  1. Where are distance education PhD(Chemistry) courses present in India?
  2. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  3. Colleges and universities which offer PhD course?
  4. How to apply for distance PhD next year if missed this year?
  5. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  6. Which are the courses present in M.Tech for EE branch?
  7. What is the fee structure of Ph.D in Geography and History? Is Manav Bharti University recognized by UGC for Ph.D course? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Distance MCA degree holder is eligible for PhD or not?
  9. Which all universities are offering PhD in Home Science? From where admission starts?
  10. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in History?
  11. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  12. How to do Ph.D in electronics field?
  13. Duration of PhD course? Doing M.Phil before PhD will effect the duration of PhD?
  14. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  15. Universities providing PhD in Corporate Governance or Risk Management?
  16. Are technical courses, PhD by research and Phd degree of CMJ University recognized by AICTE? PhD from CMJ University is equivalent to that of PhD from IITs etc.?
  17. Eligibility for PhD in Computer Science or Computer Application? Which university is providing these courses?
  18. Eligibility to study PhD for T.Y.B.Com student?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?