2nd March 2017, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed to apply for integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Tech?

What is the procedure followed to apply for integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Tech? Can you please give me the information on the same? I need to know the complete steps in order to get admission and complete the integrated Ph.d course. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
  2. What is the procedure followed to apply for integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Tech? -- [New]
  3. What is the procedure to join integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Sc PCM?
  4. Does Integrated PhD(Biological Science) of IISC include Master's Degree also? What kind of qualification and jobs I can get through this? Can I mention Doctor prefix to my name?
  5. Which course of Phd I need to select after completion of 5 years MS integrated course?
  6. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  7. How to do integrated M.Sc-PhD after B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  8. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Integrated PhD in Life Science course in USA and India?
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing integrated Ph.D in Animal Science after completion of B.Sc?
  11. What is the procedure followed for applying Ph.D course after completion of MA?
  12. What is the procedure followed to apply for Ph.D course after completion of B.E Computer Science course?
  13. Details, colleges and selection procedure for Integrated Ph.D programme after B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  14. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for doing Ph.D in India and aborad based on GATE and CSIR? doing M.Sc Genetics after completion of B.Pharm after completion of M.Sc course?
  16. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  17. Where can I apply to do PhD or Integrated PhD having 96 percentile and 376 AIR in GATE?
  18. Can a candidate do Master's and PhD in Psychology after completion of B.Com? List of colleges/universities offering Integrated PhD in Psychology in Bangalore/Mysore?
3rd March 2017, 11:33 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Tech?

In order to apply for the Integrated Ph.D course, candidates must have to complete their Bachelors degree course from a recognised University with a minimum of 50% of marks in it. Since you have completed B.Tech course, you are eligible for Integrated course of Ph.D.
You must have to qualify in the respective Entrance examination conducted by the respective State Council or National Council. After qualifying in the Entrance examination, you can apply in different Colleges which offering the above mentioned course to study the Integrated course of Ph.D.
4th March 2017, 01:41 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed to apply for integrated Ph.D after completion of B.Tech?

To pursue PhD, a candidate needs a minimum of 55% marks in Master's degree for general candidate and for a candidate who is other than general like OBC/SC/ST minimum marks required is 50% in Master's degree from a recognized university. The candidate needs to appear for written entrance exam for PhD course if he/she have not appeared and cleared the national level exam like CSIR/UGC-NET-JRF, DBT-JRF, ICMR-JRF, DST-INSPIRE and the candidate who appear and cleared the national level exams like CSIR/UGC-NET-JRF, DBT-JRF, ICMR-JRF, DST-INSPIRE or equivalent valid fellowship may appear for interview without appearing in the departmental entrance test. Candidates who have appeared in the above examinations but await results may also apply for direct admission without entrance test. A candidate seeking admission to the PhD course shall apply offline by filling the prescribed form in writing along with a color passport size photo with self attested and photocopy of the documents such as [Degree certificate of last qualifying degree examination, Mark sheet of last qualifying degree examination, proof of date of birth, character certificate, Gap certificate if applicable, non objection certificate from the employer if employed, research proposal, migration certificate(non objection certificate from the University last attended)].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?