7th January 2015, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to be followed to do Ph.D?

Sir/Mam,

I have done MIRPM, from Tirpude college in 2006. I will be grateful if you could help me to know the procedure to do PHD.?

10th January 2015, 12:04 AM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to be followed to do Ph.D?

For getting admission in a Ph.D program you must have a Master's Degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University. Also, you should have 55% marks in your Master's Degree because this is the minimum criteria set by UGC for Ph.D admission. Although, relaxation in marks is given to candidates who belong to reserved category.

If you have completed Master's then you must try to clear exams like NET/SLET because it will help you to get admission in a top University. If you are not able to clear these exams then you can apply for Ph.D entrance exam of individual Universities. Every University conduct entrance exam for the vacant Ph.D seats available. You have to perform well in the entrance exam and interview for getting admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?