1st March 2016, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

Ph.D regular after MCA in Correspondence?

hii sir,

my name is rahul kumar and i did mca by correspondence, working as a teacher. what, is it possible to doing phd by regular.
kindly assist me.

thanks and regards
rahul kumar.

Related Questions:
  1. Ph.D regular after MCA in Correspondence? -- [New]
  2. Whether correspondence MCA has equal value of Regular MCA for SSC and IBPS aspirant? List of universities in Bareilly?
  3. Is correspondence course considered to be equivalent to regular course? Degrees in which I can do correspondence?
  4. Can I eligible to pursue Ph.D if pursuing MCA from correspondence?
  5. PhD after MCA (correspondence) is possible? Can I go for BioInformatic as my PhD topic?
  6. Possibility to do regular PhD for correspondence M.Com candidate?
  7. What's the difference between completing MCA through correspondence to that of completing it in regular?
  8. Can I do Ph.D Computer Science(Correspondence or Regular) if I completed MCA 13 years back with 64% marks? Which university is the best and how to apply for Ph.D?
  9. Can I do MCA regular or correspondence after completing BCA with 64%? Is IGNOU best for correspondence? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Which is best among correspondence and regular M.Com to further pursue PhD in Commerce?
  11. Is MCA correspondence valuable? Good universities for this course?
  12. Universities in Chennai offering Ph.D with correspondence after MCA?
  13. Can I do direct PhD after M.Sc IT or will have to do MCA first?
  14. Doubts regarding correspondence PhD
  15. List of universities which offer correspondence PhD in Mathematics? Procedure to apply?
  16. How can I apply for Ph.D at Chaudhary Charan Singh University? Whether the university is correspondence? Whether PhD at this university irregular or correspondence course?
  17. Subject for doing PhD in Hindi through correspondence?
  18. How to study correspondence PhD in Computer Science after MCA?
5th March 2016, 06:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Ph.D regular after MCA in Correspondence?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hii sir,

my name is rahul kumar and i did mca by correspondence, working as a teacher. what, is it possible to doing phd by regular.
kindly assist me.

thanks and regards
rahul kumar.
You have completed MCA degree with correspondence so you are eligible to do Ph.D course in regular mode but you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

Educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?