28th July 2015, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

When is the exam date for Ph.D?

What is the date of entrance exam of phd for the session. Could you please let me know so that I can start preparing for the exam as earliest as possible.

28th February 2018, 12:00 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the exam date for Ph.D?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the date of entrance exam of phd for the session. Could you please let me know so that I can start preparing for the exam as earliest as possible.

Each university conducts PhD entrance examination in different dates. It is not possible to give the exact date of PhD entrance examination. Some universities admit students to the PhD program twice in a year (January and July) and other universities once in a year. Each university conducts entrance examination for the PhD admission separately. Candidates have to check the notification, which is available in the website of the university for exact date. Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to the PhD programs.
2nd March 2018, 11:19 AM
chikkykranthi619

Default Re: When is the exam date for Ph.D?

PHD date's depend on the university you are choosing and there will be different dates in the release of the notification.
Some universities releases notification in the month of Nov- Dec. So, session are expected to start from then on wards and some universities gives notification and dates according to their guidelines which may vary from year to year.
So, my suggestion is to go to the university you are planning to apply and they will give you entire details of the course along with the fees and course written exam dates, syllabus to be prepared etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?