24th June 2016, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

When is the registration going to happen for Ph.D in commerce in present year?

Sir/Mam,

I want to know about the registration time and entrance date for PhD?. in commerce. Can you please let me know the steps which we have to follow for the same? It will be helpful if you can give me the details on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Formalities to apply for PhD in Commerce? Which all subjects are available for Commerce student?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria required to do Ph.D in Commerce stream?
  3. Eligibility to do PhD in Commerce for T.Y.B.Com student?
  4. Whether my PhD registration under Dravidian University stands valid?
  5. List of reputed universities which offer PhD in Commerce in India? Eligibility to get admission for T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  6. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  7. Registration procedure to apply for PhD in Commerce in Burdwan University? Last date of application and date of entrance exam?
  8. Eligibility to study PhD for T.Y.B.Com student?
  9. Where should I get to know about my registration number of GATE? Can I apply for NIPER entrance test for PhD this year?
  10. Whether my registration for PhD is valid if got admission 5 years ago?
  11. Topics available to study in PhD(Commerce) for M.Com postgraduate?
  12. Where are distance education PhD(Chemistry) courses present in India?
  13. Dates of Ph.D education entrance examination? -- [New]
  14. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to do PhD in Commerce? What would be the possible subjects?
  16. Commerce post graduate can do PhD in Commerce? Scope after doing PhD?
  17. Am I eligible to study PhD in Economics being a T.Y.B.Com candidate?
  18. Procedure and date of application for PhD in Commerce?
25th June 2016, 02:42 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When is the registration going to happen for Ph.D in commerce in present year?

The tentative dates has not yet been announced officially and therefore it is not quite possible for me to provide the exact information on the same.

The admission procedure is quite simple, you will have to fill up the application form online and after the admission steps, you will be very much entitled to appear for the examination.

You can get more information from the below mentioned link;

http://www.du.ac.in/du/index.php?page=ph-d-commerce
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?