25th June 2014, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Whether IIT Kharagpur offering Integrated Ph.D programme in Machine Learning(AI) & Operating Systems? Can I get admission if secured 1867 AIR in GATE?

Hello frinds. I am completing my b.tech(CSE). I want to pursue higher studies. I want to know, which universities in India provide integrated M.tech Phd course. After completing my m.tech, i would go for some specialization in phd (i am interested in machine learning(AI) and operating systems)

I have give GATE and got 615 gate score (AIR 1867). How much is the competition for such type of courses in IITs?

Does IIT D , DTU, JNU provide such type of courses?
I just know of such type of course in IIT kharagpur.

Please share your knowledge.
Thanks

21st March 2023, 02:50 PM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Whether IIT Kharagpur offering Integrated Ph.D programme in Machine Learning(AI) & Operating Systems? Can I get admission if secured 1867 AIR in GATE?

Yes, IIT Kharagpur does offer an Integrated M.Tech-Ph.D. program in Machine Learning and Operating Systems. The program is called "Integrated M.Tech-Ph.D. Program in Computer Science and Engineering (Specialization in Machine Learning and Operating Systems)".

Regarding your GATE score, a score of 615 and an AIR of 1867 is quite good, but the competition for such programs in IITs is generally high. However, it is not just the GATE score that matters; the selection process also considers other factors such as academic performance, research experience, and interview performance.

IIT Delhi does offer a similar Integrated M.Tech-Ph.D. program in Computer Science and Engineering, but it does not have a specialization in Machine Learning and Operating Systems. DTU (Delhi Technological University) does offer an Integrated Ph.D. program in Computer Science and Engineering, but it does not have a specialization in Machine Learning and Operating Systems either. JNU (Jawaharlal Nehru University) does offer a Ph.D. program in Computer Science, but it does not have an Integrated M.Tech-Ph.D. program.

You can check the websites of various institutes for more information on their programs, admission process, and eligibility criteria. Additionally, you can also explore other institutes such as IISc Bangalore, IIIT Hyderabad, and ISI Kolkata, which are known for their research and teaching in areas related to Machine Learning and Operating Systems.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?