View Poll Results: Govt. Job vs. Private Sector Job

Government Job 383 77.06%
Private Sector Job 114 22.94%
Voters: 497. You may not vote on this poll

17th December 2011, 10:21 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Smile Re: Government job vs Private sector job?

Hello,

I think that The govt Job is very secure because govt. Job take a responsibility of our family .The process of payment of govt. job is slow after 6th pay commission the process will fast.

So the govt job is very best.

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any possibility for me to get a good private sector job after having experience with Government job?
  2. Best option between government job and private job?
  3. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  4. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  5. What are the job opportunities available for a fashion designer in both private and government sector?
  6. Can I go with the government job or change to private sector job?
  7. What is the different of salary we will get in private jobs and government jobs? What is the scope for both sectors?
  8. Where should I opt for job among Government and Private Sectors after completion of B.Sc(Sericulture)? Job opportunities in Government sector? -- [New]
  9. Job in government sector or private sector after GNM in private?
  10. Can I get government job after 12 years of IT experience in private sector?
  11. Which sector is better for government job or private job? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I get a job in government sector after scoring 72% in B.E? What is the available scope in private sector?
  13. Should I prepare for government job or take of freshers job in private sector?
  14. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  15. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  16. Jobs available in Karnataka for Biotechnology Engineers?
  17. What are the career options after LLB?
  18. Job opportunities in Private/Government sector for a B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
18th December 2011, 08:56 PM
mettuguy

Default Re: Government job vs Private sector job?

government job is permanent job. but in private jobs are untrustable.their can close the company any time
23rd December 2011, 02:43 PM
visheh

government jobs are comparitevely are less stressfull as compared to private one, and one is not under pressure while doing work ,here the salary of employee is not flucctating and one can hope for all type of benefits like good no. of holidays,bonus...etc
5th January 2012, 09:20 AM
manishrajit

Thumbs up Re: Government job vs Private sector job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Which one do you prefer? A govt sector job or private sector job?
Re: Government job vs Private sector job?
Yes, In my opinion every on wants govt job.Because in govt. Job we have to work according to time.But in private job we have to work according to boss time. In govt Job we are getting pension which are very helpful.Govt. Job are more safer than private job.

with regard
manishrajit
5th January 2012, 10:33 AM
saurabh.dhyani

i m doing b.tech and i prefer govt. job because it is more secure than any private job along with a lots of facilities by govt. which is not in private jobs.
Although there is more difference in the salaries of both the sectors but for me govt. sector is much better than any private job.
6th January 2012, 08:33 AM
krishnamurariray3165

Thumbs up Re: Government job vs Private sector job?

Quote:
Dear friend

I give the most priority to the govt jobs .because govt jobs are more secure.

with regard
krishnamurariray3165
10th January 2012, 12:05 PM
rahulrnjn269

Post Re: Government job vs Private sector job?

undoubtebly i will go for Government job instead of Private job.
Private sector offering more money than the government sector but there will be always risk of lossing your job but in the case of government there are less chances.
In private sector if a person have the ability and right talent to justify the post of orgnisation then he can get on to the top in a nick of time but it doesn't happen in government sector. Government promotes their worker on the behalf of the amount of time that person has spend with the company which is absolutely not in the case of Private sector. Here person get promote on the basis of their hard work and skill..........
14th January 2012, 09:22 AM
tiengiay

Government job is preferable because it is more reliable.There you get a good salary to lead a happy life & also government servants get many extra facilities which are not provided at private sector.Also in private sector anytime u can lose ur job ,it's completely unreliable.
Private sector is gud for people who are ambitious & are intrested in earning more money......
16th January 2012, 06:06 PM
Mechanical Rai

Arrow Re: Government job vs Private sector job?

i prefer government jobs as these jobs are safe and secure in this uncertain world.
it also have respect in society.
17th January 2012, 04:22 PM
mittal swati
Member+

goverment job is better than private job because it gives pention after our death and give satisfaction to us and our family
4th February 2012, 10:30 PM
PRADIP PAUL

govt. job is more preferable than praivate job because in the govt. job there has:
1.no mental pressure
2.good income
3.no tension for job security
4.no tension for time late

praivate job's problem:
1.bad income
2.tension for time late
3.tension for job security
4.mental pressure
5th February 2012, 03:36 AM
ronaldo_12

Post Re: Government job vs Private sector job?

Government jobs have a low payout as compared to private sector jobs...but the perks,allowances & security of family(in Government jobs) compensates in more ways than just the payouts...It(Government jobs) beats private sector jobs any time in this aspect ...
15th February 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

Every job has got its own identity. The thing we should consider is "INTEREST". First of all the job seeker should assess himself/herself in terms of his/her interests. Then he/she will come to know that which one suits to his/her interests and passions.
20th February 2012, 01:00 AM
odisha rocks!!!
Junior Member+

I prefer government job over private job. Government jobs are far more reliable and secure than private jobs and nowadays even the salaries are good...
Besides, in a govt job there is less worry and tension compared to a private sector job. Government jobs carry with them dozens of facilities and great respect in society!!!
22nd February 2012, 06:12 PM
satati

Government jobs are more preferable and more secure than the private jobs because in private jobs one can be taken out from its job whenever by the company boss but in government jobs there is no such kind of risks. one can feel free to work in government companies.
29th February 2012, 09:24 PM
vinod90ece
Member+

Its depends anyone's interest that when he want to go, as I want to go in PUBLIC SECTOR UNIT after completing my education.
2nd March 2012, 09:27 AM
chsvskoteswararao

keeping the security and advantages of having a government job apart. A person who have talent will have no difference b/w a public or a private sector as any Organization will not leave a good employee.
23rd March 2012, 09:48 AM
akanubhav

Arrow Re: Government job vs Private sector job?

I would prefer GOVERNMENT jobs , as these are completely secure ,providing facilities to employees during duty and even after retirement.
Govt. jobs secure future of employees working and their families. The salary package doesn't keep much difference but in today's world it's a talk of proud to be called a govt. employee..
23rd March 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

i think private job is better than gov job . now private job isalso provide facilities like medical, recreaction ,also provide mediclaim facility etc.
1st April 2012, 10:56 AM
thinker

Government jobs should be preferred as to private jobs. Government jobs are fixed whereas private jobs are unsecured, there is always tension of not being permanent. Mental satisfaction is maximum in government jobs which is necessary for good health. Health is Wealth.
2nd April 2012, 10:17 AM
indianstar
Junior Member+

Government job is fixed, permanent job whereas private job do not possess security. In government job mental satisfaction is maximum as it is secured. India being developing country government jobs are the bases of goals to be superpower.
6th April 2012, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

on my point of view i think ,,,,,Acoin has two side,,,we can,t say both r good or bad...............but according to me if we r working in private sector.....i definetly ll think abt more salary as well as permotions......and we know that private sector is booming day by day....in these day....there is some crisis.....but we could not ignore it....if we think,,,,,,we should grow very fast...so we ll take some risk in it....but as far as my concerned i m not saying govt job is bad.....there is lots of advantage....like job security........accomodation,medical facilities,and after retired pansion plan...........but here.....we grow very slowly......
8th April 2012, 02:00 AM
sky bhalodi

These question arise in lots mind but from my point of view government job is better than private job because in government job one have Status or Personality and more important power . While in private job one get the good salary but there are no fixed recruitment if company goes on lose then it fires some of its employee while in government job there are no such mechanism . After retirement also government job provides pension and also you get the good salary . In short government job is better than private job
15th April 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

govt jobs- losers sit behind desk all day and push pencils, harass females,ask for bribes , corrupt bitches, untalented, useless assholes who cant even converse in english, they are jealous of fast money in private sector. they are scared soo muccchhh of losig jobs because if they worked in private sector they will lag and be kicked out ultimately.
govt jobs only for losers. 6th pay commision my ass. do you even know how much they pay talented people in private companies.
you can easily earn 12 to 15 lakhs a month after 2 years exp my friends.
PRIVATE JOBS THE BEST.
16th April 2012, 01:41 PM
veena hanchinamani

in government jobs corruption is more in private sector good and payment also high.
17th April 2012, 11:52 PM
vinayaga2012

Lightbulb Re: Government job vs Private sector job?

Quote:

Private Jobs are better to have a healthy credit in your life whatever amount you had earned so far .you can't compare with govt jobs

Note: its applicable for the one who's working in all I.T Industry

Govt Jobs are good security but no good earning also less promotion activities 5 yrs once they will promote you into next level
but private if your performance has been awesome reiterately very quickly you position would goes to new levl

Thanks
25th April 2012, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

offcourse ... govt. jobs are best in the line .... but people are very smart ..... to get start with the career takes the private jobs for some while time and try to get in govt. job side by side .

bez .... they cum to know the value of govt. job after some period working with private job .
making money in todays dynamic environment is easy ...but to stable in best job with good position .... is difficult in today' environment - private jobz.
28th April 2012, 04:35 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

since it is full of corruption these days , maximum will prefer to go to govt... cause it has no work and only money
4th May 2012, 09:23 AM
moyoo

Though private firms provide good packages but at the same time working in private sectors is giving your full precious time in work and it gives u less time to interact with ur family members in todays time their is no guarantee of private firms they can take their business anytime. Its better to have a govt job than to put ur efforts n time in such firms which doesnt give u security for future.
7th May 2012, 06:32 PM
kkkirti

Lightbulb Re: Government job vs Private sector job?

Hi,I think the govt. job is better.
Because everyone wants secure future, permanent job. Now a days, it is very hard to get a job in competitive environment. Due to tough competition it is very hard to being continue in private job.
The private leading companies recruit the people on the basis of their needs and can reject same employee at any time due to any stupid reson.
The major advantage of govt. sector is that the unsatisfy person or victim can make voice against company for the purpose of getting his/her right legally and can get compensation from govt..But in private sector the person have to think about it so many times.
The future is not more secure in private sector in comparison of govt. sector.
Many facilities are provided in govt. companies which are not provided in private companies such as Quarter, Leave of many types, Medical help & insurance, Free or concession in education for the army person,Loan and so on.
So, The govt. sector is much better.
20th May 2012, 11:14 AM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Government job vs Private sector job?

Quote:
Hello Friend ,

Government job is preferable because it is more reliable.There you get a good salary to lead a happy life & also government servants get many extra facilities which are not provided at private sector.Also in private sector anytime u can lose ur job ,it's completely unreliable.

Private sector is gud for people who are ambitious & are intrested in earning more money......

Thank You!
23rd May 2012, 10:47 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

Government Job Have Better Job Security then Private sector
You need not compromise for your preferences. The government jobs offer job security, comfortable working hours, relaxing environment, flexibility, and post retirement advantages. Yeah, you may need to undergo several transfers in your complete job profile. This will allow you to see different locations in your one single job.
25th May 2012, 03:48 AM
GOUTHAMMADDY

Government job is always preferable,because one can have a job security and he can also enjoy all types of incentives provided by the government.Many people set their ambition to enter into the government jobs.some government jobs also provide the feeling of satisfaction that we can do something for the society and its upliftment.
9th June 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

i am searching a job in patna & i am persuing graduation. so plz if you have any vacancy call me.
27th June 2012, 06:32 PM
epson

I think both of them has its own good sides on one side government job we have job security but we earn less and to earn lot it takes time. On the other hand the private job earns more in less time. This is the only sole point of the discussion.
If you talk about the pension then I have to say that if you save the extra income then it’ll be definitely help you at the time of retirement.
More over the private job has a better working environment in many ways than a government. There are challenges at each and every stage which you find very less in the government sector. A person who wants less work and ultimate benefits then he should definitely prefer the government side
24th July 2012, 12:53 PM
snehasalvi

now a days private job not secure than government job for career

thank you
2nd August 2012, 03:15 PM
snehasalvi

hi
government job more secure than private job.........
considering high GDP.........

thank you.
16th August 2012, 04:16 PM
prince raj1

hi..
according to me govt.job is far better than private job.for better future a candidate should go for govt.job rather than a private job.Benifits such as-
Secure Future
No Hard Work
Pension Plan and Increment in Salary etc..
16th August 2012, 05:06 PM
i am sure
Member+

Government job more secure than Private job because

government has on more tension

life secure isurance
22nd September 2012, 06:19 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

i think govt job is better then private but no money earning in govt job
28th September 2012, 12:29 PM
surajm093

I think government jobs is more better then private one because in government job our career is fixed and our future is safe but in private job any time we can be thrown out of the company and our future is also unsafe.
In govt. job, govt. make many policies for better future and provides many facilities in present also.So, it is better.
26th October 2012, 04:03 PM
rocksabhijeet
Member+

Hi.................,

Government jobs are stable because of less strickness there
There everyone act as a boss...............

In private job -----
* Your working is seen........
* Your promotion is based on working.........
* At early stage you require more hard work but later you enjoy ordering......
* You can choose high pension plans privately.......
* You life is secured at later stage
3rd November 2012, 09:56 PM
Realstarsajjad

I prefer for Govt. job. As it is very much secure. There is no mental pressure. No tension for time late. And also you will get pension after your retired.
Private job are not bad but it is not good like the govt. job.
In Private, this is not secure or no security on your job. You will not get any pension after your retired.
So I prefer Govt. job.

Thans.
18th November 2012, 02:24 PM
wahid faisal

Angry Re: Government job vs Private sector job?

Hi.. Private job is most preferable than government job because I think we all know in government job promotion of an employee takes long period of time but in private sector it all depends upon your performance. In private sector we will earn good salary within a short period of time and they may also offer free education and so on.
27th November 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

totally frustrated life.there is unsecured life.you don't know when you will be job less.

so take my advice please keep safe distance from private jobs mostly from IT job.
21st December 2012, 03:04 AM
Unregistered

I'm am employed with high court as Assistant with MCA what r future chances of development. Any exams can I write or only 2 promotions in life time as I hear from others. Pls help
18th January 2013, 12:28 PM
aakash arya

private jobs give good value for your job.. we can always grow ourselves to higher level.. government jobs sort of restricts our talent...
21st January 2013, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

D ease of lyf wil b found in govt jobs...private is jst a tympass job..dont knw when u vil b out..al tym tnsn..wrk load..continue work in private industris vidout a single holiday..v hav to tke permission fr a leave on sunday...lyf is hell in private...go n opt fr an govt sector..
9th February 2013, 10:25 PM
srijosh28

comparing to private job Government job is safe. at the same time getting govt job is mot easy. we have to prepare more beyond our course knowledge.It takes time.

Its my personnel request...you select what job you like. I think it is easy job for you. walk with your dream.Avoid confusions.Then you get better job and better future too.....
(if you like private sector jobs like program manager,team leader.etc.then you select that job.)
25th June 2013, 03:35 PM
r091372
Member+

Government Job is Better than private sector jobs because It os so securable.
But If we want a high salaried job, Then One has to join in private sector jobs.
Government is giving the scholarships for the students to study. So we have to work for government and fetch more money for the government.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?