View Poll Results: Will you join politics?

Yes 112 34.67%
May be 62 19.20%
No 149 46.13%
Voters: 323. You may not vote on this poll

20th October 2010, 08:31 PM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Default Re: Will you join 'POLITICS'

Hi All,
I wiil join politics only if I employed in the govt. sector so that I have time for the social life and goverment workings. It is impossible for a guy like me to join politics if I am working 12-14 hrs daily in a private firm.
21st October 2010, 01:11 PM
Bebith

not sure about my idea.... i am interested to join politics but there is no way to go politics..but possible only to join as a member of anyone party and work hard in that party then only then offer a chance to attend a election as a candidate ...otherwise it's noy possible.....some friends told,politics reuired high background.but some party's not wanted that type of background..only they wanted the person with good mind and work..
22nd October 2010, 01:29 PM
arun kumar jain

Politics is a dirty virus who sends a germ in our house.like price rising,law and order,crime,murder,illiteracy,inhumanity,and more which I can't describe at this moment.
Todays politician come at the time of voting and then they will come next voting.
The main reason for our country backwardness is Politics.
1.There are so many parties.
2.Educated and good politician is not available.
3.Anti incumbency problem.
4.casteism and crime is another factor.

so i never join politics........
23rd October 2010, 11:23 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Cool Re: Will you join 'POLITICS'

i will never like to be a part of politics. not because of this curruption, but i dont want to have some this kind of life
26th October 2010, 08:44 PM
shreyasriv

No, I am not interested in it,so I will never want to go for it.
30th October 2010, 04:44 AM
kvrob139
Senior Member++

Hi,
Yes i will join politics to eradicate the corruption and help out my country from problems like poverty and impractical education system.
3rd November 2010, 02:44 AM
Gaurav.jain88

I dont want to be an politisian because for that one must have the quality like corrupt, Breaking promises, criminal record, and connections with high class corporates.
As I dont have any of the above quality so i dont want to be politician.
10th November 2010, 06:47 PM
neethubobby

yes i will join politics. Taking a back seat and commenting on the present standards of politics is not rite. unless and until we(educated) don actively take part in politics,there will be no improvement in the standards
13th November 2010, 12:13 AM
divyanshsinghvi21

Thumbs up Re: Will you join 'POLITICS'

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
Hello friends

I would like to now howmany of you would like to join 'POLITICS'
If not then why? please explain your reason.
If yes then why? please support your answer.
never in my extreme dreams I would think of become a politician because even if a honest person will become dishonest and will be corrupted because of the other corrupted politician as a Hindi quote state that you will have some effect on you according to environment in which you are living.In today's world people think of the easiest way to get more and more money
14th November 2010, 12:32 PM
Vikram Naik

Smile Re: Will you join 'POLITICS'

ofcourse yes i would like to join politics... Since people are looking for young generations for achievement of India they are really forgetting themselves that even something is within them, they themselves have the capability to run the politics wisely for the better future.
When I join the politics I believe that I'll move the whole present just like "back to the future".
16th November 2010, 04:51 PM
lakveldi

now a days choosing a carreers are very tough in that time politics is waste of time.
17th November 2010, 10:38 AM
rdas

if astage come in which any political party offer me to join then i will join without any hesitation.
20th November 2010, 05:15 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Will you join 'POLITICS'

i can't even think about this.
reasons are
1.it has corrupted
2.day by day it is showing its worst part to the INDIA,
3.recent news :- even in maharastra chief mister scandal and common wealth games.
all about corruption corruption.
i will join any small scale company or i will become beggar but i will not join politics.
21st November 2010, 10:03 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Will you join 'POLITICS'

Yes, i want to join politics,because politics is the key of success for a country, and i invite all of students to join politics for growth of our country...
23rd November 2010, 09:58 PM
hbk_piyushjain

Wink Re: Will you join 'POLITICS'

If I found a single good and honest leader then I will...
25th November 2010, 03:49 AM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

if some one ask me to joing POLITICS i wil say no,
if some one will ask me rate politics i will give in -ve numbers.

i don't even want to waste my time in use less things.
27th November 2010, 06:09 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Hello friends

i am not sure whether i will join politics or not .but i think politics is an area where very few minister is having clean personality .and rest are cheaters and they are cheating not only the common peoples but also the government .they only try to earn as much money as possible . our politics needs change and it needs some young blood like us to do something and that's why if got a chance i can think to join politics just for the purpose of doing something for my country and people . i know that i can't change the politics but i will try my level best to change the condition.
28th November 2010, 07:12 AM
jits
Senior Member++++

Well, am not sure about myself. I want to join politics but before that i want to get settled.

I don't want politics to be the only way of income.First i need to get settled and later i will think about getting into politics.

But i am interested in getting into politics.But i will neither join The congress and BJP since both the parties are corrupted.
28th November 2010, 11:15 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Yes I will join in politics and will try my level best to stop all the problems in our state like B.ED students issue , 104 people demands....

Corruption is being common to so many categories of people in the society.And i will try to eliminate it to my level best.

Taking my part in the sanctioning of scholarships to merit students only and in so many activities i will take lead role and take my part in developing the country if opportunity comes to me.
1st December 2010, 11:59 PM
rahul_kumar066

Yes i would like to join the politics but after 30 years gaining some exprience in every aspect of life
2nd December 2010, 07:58 PM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Politics is not for simple people but in my opinion Politics is a place of cheaters,Criminals and frods and who are cheating common man. so i don't want to enter into politics. however i join it only for the purpose of making it clean.
5th December 2010, 07:55 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

yes i want to join in politics because

our country is in good position on only papers not actually it is so

young blood should enter into politics so that corruption can be minimized

according to me only ias officers after their minimum service of 5 years should enter into politics as deputation if this system gets exist then the politics of the country will become better and our country will become best among the world

as i m going to crack ias im going to join in to politics i will not waste my knowledge i will utilize it for my country so that it will become rich in all ways and become top country in the world
my country young and honest blood like me ...

thanks for the opportunity

thanks faiyaz. for the post
9th December 2010, 08:22 PM
ramakant sharma

If really possible i will really like to join politics because corruption is increasing like foreign grass Indian needs to take some steps so to maintain citizenship and at least we can try to stop the activities which are going in our surroundings . a normal man with normal life is not capable enough to make certain changes alone but after being in politics we can raise our hand to just motivate people to being correct.
15th December 2010, 04:34 AM
Swaminathan077

hello,

MAY be because our politics requires good young leaders who can lead our country well.................youth can do anything and with their efforts we can be a super power.

good day
17th December 2010, 07:18 AM
juniorravik1214
Banned

yes, definitely i would like to join politics not for misuse but for development purpose. we often see people discussing about corrupted leader . nothing could be done only through discussion .to remove curruption ,it is necessary to get into it.
18th December 2010, 05:05 PM
mishra245

yes i join the politics after completing my B.tech degree.
23rd December 2010, 04:24 PM
mdtareque

No point in joining politics if you alone have the feeling to change something ....
27th December 2010, 07:24 AM
sdeepika.b

i dont like to be in politics. i want a peace life. moreover, they do quarrel in assembly and no co-ordination among them. Being as a political member i have seen their life will be in trouble commenting about cinemas.
however, being as a politician is ruling of nation, parishad, mandal , village and serving the people needs. i would like in that sense. but, now the politics has become rude
28th December 2010, 06:36 PM
anudmishra
Senior Member+

in India if you want to join politics then you have to be an qualified murderer or an son of some big shot,
normal people can not join politics in this country
31st December 2010, 12:12 AM
sauravkumarjhumritelaiya
Member+

yes, i will join the politics because i want to change the system
1st January 2011, 11:23 AM
waltznadeem05

not decided yet............................................... ...........................
1st January 2011, 04:01 PM
gangulysuprabhat007

i wnt 2 b wd INC........d bst Political Party evr in Indian History fr over 125yrs.
To chnge d system.....1st u hv 2 nter into dat.....so i'll join politics.
1st January 2011, 05:35 PM
cutiepie.sakshi
Junior Member+

Even I come across such questions in my mind.
Everyone says that they will join politics and eradicate corruption.But what happens after that? Nothing? There is no change. Above all, they too become corrupt. It is true that An Empty Vessel Makes Much Noise. To remove corruption, someone truly pure by heart is needed. Selfless, Greedless, Patriotic and above all strong enough to bring a change. India is a developing country and to become developed, there is an urgent need of fair politics. The person who brings the revolution will be someone from among us only. Who knows; it may be we ourselves. And if we are the person, we should try hard to accomplish it.
2nd January 2011, 10:42 PM
rihhu
Member+

see politics is not bad as v think it is just the notion in our mind by seeing movies or listening to pther people v can also do well in politics if u have great determination to change india or its policy
3rd January 2011, 07:15 PM
indresh48

Today politics has been a bad name. A politician if left between people will be snatched off. If you become a good politician the system will get you in some bad conditions or you will be removed from the world.
4th January 2011, 03:00 PM

YES. It gives name, fame, status, power and money to a person at a time which everyone desire.
4th January 2011, 03:06 PM
mihir kr. ghosh

Question Re: Will you join 'POLITICS'

Because todays polotics for the self enhancement and thus politician are mostly likes our present'Democracy', as they have changed real spirit .........of 'P'.

Democracy by the People.....for the Politician............of the buarocra.....?
4th January 2011, 10:20 PM
bhavna04
Senior Member+

if i get chance then sure will join it b/z this field is so much responsible and i like it
5th January 2011, 12:49 AM
ricks2cool
Senior Member+

Yes I would like to join politics.
I feel unless & until one gets inside the system ,one cant understand the working of the system neither can rectify the fault of the system.
Our country requires more no of educated ministers who can govern our country sensibly & represent our nation in the world properly.........
12th January 2011, 11:41 PM
J.SHEELA
Junior Member+

no impossible there is no way join in politics because of how ever if we done correctly no one belive us
16th January 2011, 07:55 PM
babrubhan.sahu007

Never i ll not join the POLITICS because there is no mercy in this field.
18th January 2011, 08:42 PM
srujanap

I will not join politics because I don't like the present politics which is going on in India. The politics has changed a lot and all the politicians now are trying to earn money but not to serve the people. Even if some people try to serve the others are not letting them to do the things. Politics is fully corrupted ............So , even though we try to to good by entering into the politics , the leaders will not allow us to do....so ill not enter into it at all.....
22nd January 2011, 10:31 PM
J.SHEELA
Junior Member+

no i dont want to join . because it requires money
24th January 2011, 03:59 PM
mihir kr. ghosh

Sorry;
Just at the pre independant stage politics was for the well being of the peoples, but today its simply for the well being of the politicians, ignoring others life.

mkg.............
25th January 2011, 05:07 PM
khanddn
Senior Member+

Dear Faiyaz.....
Warm Greeting....

What you have said is truly right,but first of all let’s understand the present political structure:

As like any other democracy, political parties represent different sections among the Indian society and regions, and their core values play a major role in the politics of India. Both the executive and legislative branch of the government is run by the representatives of the political parties who have been elected through the elections. Since India has a multiparty system there are a number of national and regional parties.Some regional parties are deeply aligned to the ideologies of the region unlike the national parties and thus the relationship between the central government and the state government in various states has not always been free of rancor. Disparity between the ideologies of the political parties ruling the centre and the state leads to severely skewed allocation of resources between the states.

And herein lies the main problem. The narrow focus and vote bank politics of most parties even in the central government, sidelines national issues such as economic welfare and national security. Moreover, internal security is also threatened as incidences of political parties instigating and leading violence between two opposing groups of people is a frequent occurrence.

In a country of over a billion people, some whose existence is not even accounted for, where more than 37% of the population lives below the poverty line; where more than 10000 children die of hunger and thirst everyday; where almost 65 farmers commit suicide each day due to inability to till their land and repay their debt ;where corruption is extremely rampant; where nearly a fourth of the Indian parliament members face criminal charges , “including human trafficking, immigration rackets, embezzlement, rape and even murder” and where terrorism, naxalism , inflation are major problems there is an urgent need for an extremely strong and clean political structure where all parties work together in tandem; fractional fighting is stopped and all leaders with criminal cases against them removed.

I agree it may seem unfair that an 18 year old who has herself done nothing to improve the condition of her country sit in the cozy cocoon of her house and criticize the people who are claiming to do so but I also feel that the time has come when we can no longer leave our fate in somebody else’s hands. Surfing the news channels and reading the newspapers everyday has absolutely convinced me that if anybody can clean the political system and arouse our leaders from their deep slumber is us-the youth. We need to exercise our right to vote, implement and use tools like the RTI effectively, we need to be aware about what is happening around us, we need to raise our voices against what we feel and know is wrong and most importantly we need to start thinking of joining this system because if there is any way we can think of doing a cleaning up act it is only from the inside. I agree that the youth alone cannot uproot the decades old, system of dirty Indian politics but it is also true that we are the future and we do have the power to change things, if we so desire.

So let’s at least make an attempt in that direction by starting to speak our hearts and minds and hopefully one day we will be able to make the India of our dreams.
30th January 2011, 02:00 PM
pokale aniket

yes,i will join politics because i will do very hard work to developed india.
1st February 2011, 04:11 PM
Yashikapadma

Hello....

Surely i will not to join in politics... Because i am not interested... In politics we have more patience and also many qualities...

So i am not interested to join in politics... Till the end i am a good citizen itself...

Thank you...
1st February 2011, 06:31 PM
aryabhatta

it depends because:

politics is not my future but if will find that politics requires me or better to say that my country needs me than i will join it to change things.
1st February 2011, 11:26 PM
rohiniece

Quote:
Hello friends

" desham antae matti kadoy
desham antae manushulu "
so unless we join how can we know how the system works
politics joining not for money but for
helping , serving people
the country
2nd February 2011, 01:03 AM
SupritShestha

hmm...????
lots of people have asked this question to me and every time they ask i will have rats running inside my stomach...
But now i finally decided that i will join politics after i successfully finish my studies....it may me at later stage of my life i.e after 35yr...
i sincerely feel that "POLITICS IS NOT A DIRTY GAME BUT IT IS PLAYED BY DIRTY PLAYERS"...
i would like to join politics and try my best to eradicate misleading thoughts from people about the and do welfare for the people of india....
jai hind....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?