14th December 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

What are the particulars of Nanotechnology? Which college should I select?

please give me the particulars of nanotechnology ,and also which collage should I select ?

Related Questions:
  1. Where is the best college in Tamil Nadu for Nanotechnology? Job opportunities for Nanotechnology?
  2. Which group can I consider in 11th? Information about Nanotechnology? Can I take Nanotechnology in College?
  3. Is it beneficial to choose PG in Nanotechnology? What are the advantages of M.Tech in Nanotechnology?
  4. How to do a project in Nanotechnology after doing M.Tech in Nanotechnology
  5. Is there any scope in M.Tech, B.Tech and Ph.D in Nanotechnology?
  6. Eligibility to study M.Sc in Nanotechnology for B.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? List of college in India? -- [New]
  7. Possibility of studying Ph.D Nanotechnology after B.E.(ECE)?
  8. College offering B.Tech Nanotechnology in India? Scope for Nanotechnology in future?
  9. Scope and renumeration of nanotechnology in India and Abroad? Which are the colleges offering B.Tech Nanotechnology?
  10. Could I do Nanotechnology after engineering? Is engineering and nanotechnology a different thing?
  11. Can I opt for Nanotechnology after passing 12th with computer science?
  12. Is it possible for me to do Ph.D in Nanotechnology after completing B.Tech Electrical course?
  13. What should I do to have a graduation in nanotechnology?
  14. Which institute is good to pickup for Ph.D Nanotechnology in Gujarat?
  15. Procedure to take admission into M.Tech in Nanotechnology after the completion of B.Tech?
  16. can pharma students enter into nanotech stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Which are the best colleges in India for Nanotechnology?
  18. Are PCM subjects enough to be eligible to pursue B.Tech Nanotechnology? Does Amity University offer any B.Tech and M.Tech courses in Nanotechnology?
31st December 2011, 07:35 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the particulars of Nanotechnology? Which college should I select?

Nanotechnology is the branch of science which deals with the study of small object ranging from 1 to 100 nanometers. You have not mentioned whether you want to do graduation or post graduation course in nanotechnology. The college offering B.Sc in Nanotechnology is Amity College of Nanotechnology in Tamil Nadu. There are many colleges offering M.Sc Nanotechnology. Some of them are IIT Delhi, IIT Kanpur, Aligarh Muslim University, IISc Bangalore, etc. Some institutes offer this course through entrance exam while some consider the marks obtained in the graduation. You can even do M.Phil and Ph.D in nanotechnology. You should visit the website of the institutes to know all other details.
11th March 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the particulars of Nanotechnology? Which college should I select?

colleges for doing msc nano technology list the colleges
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?