24th November 2014, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

Admission in MCA without entrance exam for BCA graduate?

Sir/mam
I have completed BCA in indore &
I want to take admission in mca
but I have not appeared in mca entrance exam.
So how I can get admission in mca?

26th November 2014, 01:33 PM
BabithaBalram

Default Re: Admission in MCA without entrance exam for BCA graduate?

If you are a BCA graduate and if you have a average score of 70%. You can take admission for MCA without writing the Entrance Exam, but the admission fees will be higher than the exam quota as you will be applying in management quota.
26th November 2014, 04:33 PM
Devdatta Divekar

Default Re: Admission in MCA without entrance exam for BCA graduate?

MCA is Masters in Computer Applications which is a course of 3 years. For MCA admission, it is mandatory to clear entrance exam to enter into top colleges. For private colleges, you won't be required to give test. In addition, you can try for management quota admissions through correspondence/distance education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?