5th May 2019, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute?

Hi friends, I want to get admission in LLM(Criminal Law) course in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute. So, I would like to know about the admission procedure. Can anyone of you please let me know about the admission procedure asap.

9th May 2019, 02:39 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute?

Admission procedure to study LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute

There are two ways to get admission in LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute which are shared below:-

1)LAWCET examination: You had to clear the LAWCET examination and had to attend the counselling along with documents verification.

2)Management Quota:- You must have 50% marks in LL.B to get admission in LLM(Criminal Law) in Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute.

Contact the university for admission procedure and details.
Address:
Dr. Ambedkar Global Law Institute
19-3-2J/F1, A20,
Renigunta Rd, KK Cheruvu,
Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh 517501
Phone: 088855 11288
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?