1st December 2016, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

In which all branches am eligible to do M.Tech after completion of B.E in Instrumentation?

In which branches am eligible to do M.Tech after completion of B.E in Instrumentation? Can you please provide me the list of branches and the details about them to which I can apply for? It will be really helpful if you can guide me with the right details. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?
  2. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  3. From which college to pursue M.Tech? Which branches are available in M.Tech and what is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. In which stream of B.Tech I will get admission if secured 6887 rank in KIITEE?
  5. What are the different branches of instrumentation?
  6. How to do M.Tech in instrumentation field after completing B.E ECE
  7. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  8. List of Diploma courses for 12th Science student?
  9. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for IFS Exam after completion of Engineering with Electronics and Instrumentation stream?
  11. Guidance to get core job in Instrumentation after completion of B.E? -- [New]
  12. In which college can I get a seat after scoring 49 rank in OC category in PGECET in EI stream?
  13. Am I eligible to get government jobs after completion of M.Tech from KSOU?
  14. Am I eligible for doing MS in Germany after completion of B.E Instrumentation and Control with 60% marks?
  15. For which branches are ECE students eligible in IITs for M.Tech? Is it possible to pursue M.Tech in IITs?
  16. Am I eligible to get job in MNC companies after completion of M.Tech course from VIT?
  17. Which options of branches are available for B.E. after completion of diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
  18. List of specializations available to study in M.E. at Manipal University?
2nd December 2016, 10:10 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which all branches am eligible to do M.Tech after completion of B.E in Instrumentation?

Yes definitely you can pursue M tech in environmental engineering and list of colleges in India offering Mtech in environmental engineering:

Amity School of Engineering and Technology
B Block, 3rd floor, Amity University Campus, Sector 125, Uttar Pradesh

Aryabhatta Knowledge University
Chanakya National Law University Campus, near Mithapur bus stand, Mithapur, Bihar

B.M.S College of Engineering
Bull Temple Road, Bangalore, Karnataka
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?