1st December 2016, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing M.Sc Computer Science and M.Sc Chemistry after B.Sc?

What is the scope of doing M.Sc Computer Science and M.Sc Chemistry after B.Sc? Which is better to do? Can you please suggest me the right course to choose next between them? It will be helpful if you can guide me soon on this. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MSc Computer Science after completing BSc Chemistry with 49%
  2. Which courses are available in Pune University after completing BCS in Pune
  3. Which is better between MSc computer and MSc chemistry?
  4. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  5. Best colleges and scope after M.Sc Chemistry? Can I choose Forensic Science in M.Sc?
  6. Difference between MSc after BSc and Integrated MSc?
  7. Can I do MSc in Acturial science from Delhi University after doing BSc computer science? Scope of it in India?
  8. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East?
  9. Difference between MSC IT and MSC cs(computer Science)? -- [New]
  10. Can I do MSc(Computer Science) after BSc Physics, Chemistry and Maths?
  11. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  12. Which has more scope M.Sc IT or M.Sc Computer Science?
  13. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  14. MSc Mathematics or MSc Computer Science after BSc Computer Science?
  15. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is it a right choice to opt for MSc computer science after doing BCA? Which is better between MCA and MSc computer science?
  17. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  18. Which is better M.Sc IT or M.Sc CS after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
2nd December 2016, 10:28 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing M.Sc Computer Science and M.Sc Chemistry after B.Sc?

Scope after MSc in Computer Science you can apply in government as well as private organisations as:

Network Administrator

Database Administrator

Game Developer

Application Developer

System engineer

IT manager

Professor

After completion of your MSc in chemistry you can apply for professor post of lecturer in college or school.
You can also apply in any kind of industrial Company where chemistry related experiments are carried out.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?