10th March 2015, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Hindi if completed M.A.(Hindi) and B.Com?

Friends,
I did B.Com with (51%), then I did
Masters M.A. in Hindi with 1st Division.
Am I eligible to do PhD in Hindi?
I want to qualify UGC NET.
So, I can give Hindi UGC NET?

12th March 2015, 10:31 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Hindi if completed M.A.(Hindi) and B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Friends,
I did B.Com with (51%), then I did
Masters M.A. in Hindi with 1st Division.
Am I eligible to do PhD in Hindi?
I want to qualify UGC NET.
So, I can give Hindi UGC NET?
If your masters marks is above 55% then you are eligible for UGC NET exam.

NET stands for National Eligibility Test which is conducted twice time in year by UGC.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university are eligible for NET exam. General and OBC candidates should hold 55% and above marks in masters degree. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

Age criteria for NET exam:-

For JRF Post :-Your age should be below 28 years.

For Lectureship Post :-There is no age criteria.
13th March 2015, 12:23 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Hindi if completed M.A.(Hindi) and B.Com?

Yes, you are eligible to pursue PhD course after successful completion of Master's Degree. The main eligibility criteria is, candidates must have passed "Master's Degree" or Post Graduation or its equivalent course from a recognized university/ Institute to be eligible. The other major important thing you must notice is that "You are required to qualify and score good marks" in order to pursue Ph.D in good Institute. Unless you clear this UGC NET (National Eligibility Test), you cannot get admission to pursue research program. Apart from this, the minimum percentage varies from university to university. Some of the colleges may demand candidates to have more than 50% marks and some for more than 60% marks. However, you have passed Master's Degree with 1st Division and hence you are certainly eligible to appear in UGC NET Exam.
7th January 2021, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to appear in ugc net to study PhD in hindi if I completed ma(Hindi)and bsc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?