25th July 2019, 02:00 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) from Jamia Millia Islamia. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this institute. Kindly tell me about the cutoff marks for the admission.

27th July 2019, 10:41 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

You will need to appear in the Jamia Millia Islamia Entrance Exam conducted by university to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia. Admission will be based on the marks obtained in the Entrance Test.

You must have to qualify B.E. / B.Tech in Electronics Engineering/ Instrumentation Technology/Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 60% aggregate marks from any recognized university to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Jamia Millia Islamia.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?