12th January 2023, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in MBA (travel and tourism management)?

I have done gradation from BA english (hons) but unfortunately I have got only 40%... can l do MBA in travel and tourism management with this percentage in any UGC granted college?

13th January 2023, 04:44 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in MBA (travel and tourism management)?

Those who have completed graduation in any related discipline with atleast 50% and above aggregate marks are eligible for admission.
Applicants have to pass MBA entrance exam for enrollment in the program at state and national level.
Thus atleast 50% marks are required, as you have 40% marks , there are less chances of yours to gets selected.
Some private college may provide admission.
13th January 2023, 09:44 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Eligibility Criteria required to get admission in MBA in Travel and Tourism Management course:

The minimum basic eligibility criteria required to get admission in MBA in Travel and Tourism Management course is given below,

Name of the course - MBA in Travel and Tourism Management

>> Candidates must have completed "Bachelor's Degree" in any discipline from a recognized university or institute to be eligible.

>> As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the minimum percentage required in Graduation to be eligible is 50% marks.

>> As you have scored less than what actually is required, you may not be eligible for pursuing this MBA in Travel and Tourism Management course.

>> Besides meeting this criteria, candidates must have to appear and qualify in the MBA Common Entrance Test.
14th January 2023, 03:09 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

No, you can't get admission in MBA (Travel and Tourism Management).

Candidates must have a graduation degree from a recognised university in any stream with minimum 55%marks.
15th January 2023, 04:25 PM
Shantanubose22

Admission to the MBA in Travel and Tourism course is based on the score obtained in the entrance examination or on the basis of merit. Candidates must meet the minimum eligibility criteria, a combination of bachelor's degree and entrance exam score.
15th January 2023, 06:30 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not get admission in MBA (travel and tourism management) with this percentage.

Eligibility criteria for doing MBA in ( travel and tourism management ) course:-

The candidate should have passed graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised college and have a secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in graduation degree .

Students who are in their final year of graduation are eligible to apply for the course .

Students must have qualified any of the entrance like CAT, XAT, GMAT or the entrance conducted by colleges to take admission in MBA travel and tourism courses.

Admission Process:-

Written Test
Group Discussion
Personal Interview.
15th January 2023, 07:29 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

No, you can not get admission in MBA (travel and tourism management) course.

For MBA admission the candidate should have passed bachelor's degree in any discipline from a recognised University and have a secured a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in graduation degree are eligible to apply for MBA in travel and tourism management course .

Students who are in their final year of graduation are eligible to apply for this course.

Students must have qualified any of the entrance like - CAT, XAT, GMAT or the entrance conducted by colleges to take admission in MBA travel and tourism courses.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?