13th September 2015, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

Can i get seat in M.Sc. Integrated course in Anna University with 275 marks in BC category?

I have got 275 out off 300 marks. I belong to bc category. So can i get a seat in M.sc integrated course in Anna University?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get MSc integrated course in Anna University?
  2. Am I eligible for M.E(CSE) under Anna University after completing MSc IT Integrated under Periyar University?
  3. Will I get a seat in MIT(Anna University) with 44.83 marks in TANCET?
  4. Can I get a seat for integrated MSc Computer Science after scoring 42% marks in 2nd PU exam? Colleges offering integrated MSc Computer Science in Bangalore(KA) or Coimbatore(TN)?
  5. Is it possible to get a seat in Anna University under OC category? Is it best to do in private?
  6. Will I get a seat in Anna University after scoring 23 marks in GATE?
  7. Will I get a seat in Anna University after scoring 300 marks?
  8. Can I get any seat in Anna University after scoring 33.015 and in OC category?
  9. Can I get M.Tech admission in EE in BHU after scoring 275 marks?
  10. Do I have any chance of getting M.E seat in Anna University Guindy Campus after scoring 35.647 in TANCET in BC category?
  11. TANCET(ME) seat in anna university or any other good colleges like ssn or psg -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to join for ME(computer science) under ANNA university after MCA? ?
  13. Can I apply for NET exam after passing MSc software engineering from Anna University Chennai
  14. Colleges under Pondicherry university offering integrated M.Sc in Astrophysics?
  15. Is it possible to get seat for ME in Anna University with a rank of 30687 in TANCET being a candidate of SC category?
  16. Can I get a seat for M.Tech in Anna University after scoring 34 in GATE(cutoff for OBC is 23.50)?
  17. Is Anna University offering MS 5 year integrated programme?
  18. Can I get a seat in Anna University with scholarship after scoring 35.67 score and 85 percentile in GATE in OBC category?
15th September 2015, 01:58 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can i get seat in M.Sc. Integrated course in Anna University with 275 marks in BC category?

According to the previous years data you are almost ensured of admission to the course of Integrated M.Sc in Anna University.
You need to wait for the counselling process to start as the bigger picture will be clearer once the counselling starts.
As of now the chances of you getting admission to the course of Integrated M.Sc in Anna University is very high.
16th September 2015, 05:19 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can i get seat in M.Sc. Integrated course in Anna University with 275 marks in BC category?

--Anna University is famous for it PG courses. As you want to take admission in M.Sc course in this university.

**For getting admission you have also taken the entrance test and score 275 marks out of 300 marks which is outstanding as you also belong to BC category which will be advantage for you too.

**From my opinion you will have a fair chance of getting a seat in Anna university and you have to attend the counselling notice which will displayed on the website:https://www.annauniv.edu/
9th June 2016, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I have got 280 out off 300 marks. I belong to bc category. So can i get a seat in M.sc integrated course in Anna University?
9th June 2016, 05:54 PM
itsgouthamraj

I have got 280 out off 300 marks. I belong to bc category. So can i get a seat in M.sc integrated course in Anna University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?