20th March 2014, 07:05 PM
Unregistered

Can I go for any mathematics course in master degree after completing B.Tech in computer science?

sir,
I completed my btech in Computer Science. I am afraid to go to mtech. I dont know why? I am really intereted in Mathematics. Can I go to any Mathematics course for Master Degree? Is there any courses are there? Will you please help me sir
Thank you sir

29th March 2014, 11:47 AM
naveen1221

Default Re: Can I go for any mathematics course in master degree after completing B.Tech in computer science?

Hello Friend !!

To get into any Masters Program in Mathematics you should have a degree in mathematics or a related field.

Since you have done B.Tech in Computer Science, this degree won't make you eligible to take the Mathematics in Masters.

My suggestions is, if you are afraid of M.Tech then opt for the Masters Program in abroad countries.

Or else you can get a job easily if you have 65 and more percentage in your B.Tech.

You may know or not, Employment of computer software engineers is projected to increase by 38 percent over the 2006 to 2016 period, which is much faster than the average for all occupations.

This survey will bring in the confidence to get a job soon.

You can work as,

Software Engineering,
Hardware design,
Systems analysis and design,
Network and communications
Engineering, database design and development,
Graphics and image processing and
Technical consulting and marketing.

You also have an option in MBA.

MBA -- Master of Business Administration.

This won't be related to technical or mathematics but related to the Business development factors.

To get into this course, you need to appear for the entrance exams like
CAT (for IIMs),
MAT (AIMA),
XAT (XLRI),
FMS,
JMET (IITs & IISc),
OPENMAT (IGNOU) .

Good Luck !!
17th July 2015, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I go for any mathematics course in master degree after completing B.Tech in computer science?

I want to go maths lecturer not interested in software field I completed b tech in computer science is it possible
19th March 2017, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to study MCA while I am earning money.Is there any college that has this opportunity.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?