20th April 2016, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

Can I study correspondence M.Tech in Electronics with 49% in B.Tech(ECE)?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I have got 49% marks in B.Tech(ECE). But I want to do M.Tech. Can I do M.Tech through correspondence in any Electronics branch? Please help me to know about this.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do M.Tech in correspondence after completing B.E? I have scored 59% in B.E
  2. Procedure for joining M.Tech correspondence course? Universities in uttarkhand offering the course?
  3. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  4. Does BITS offer correspondence M.Tech/M.E in embedded systems? What is the procedure to join?
  5. Procedure to join for MTECH correspondence course? Mtech correspondence program providing colleges in Bangalore.
  6. How to do correspondence M.Tech in CSE?
  7. Can I get admission to study correspondence B.Ed in any college of Karnataka if completed B.Sc(Electronics) about 18 years ago?
  8. After B.Tech what do I have to do to get a job in government or company job?
  9. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  10. Eligibility and procedure to join M.Tech course?
  11. What should I prefer between M.Tech Electronics via correspondence and engineering degree from AMIE(IEEE)
  12. Top 10 colleges for M.Tech Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Colleges that offer M.Tech Electronics and Communication course in part time or correspondence? Any college in Punjab, Haryana or Delhi?
  14. Am I eligible to diploma course in correspondence after completion of ITI Electronics course?
  15. Should I have to appear in GATE to study correspondence M.Tech course?
  16. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  17. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
21st April 2016, 07:22 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study correspondence M.Tech in Electronics with 49% in B.Tech(ECE)?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
I have got 49% marks in B.Tech(ECE). But I want to do M.Tech. Can I do M.Tech through correspondence in any Electronics branch? Please help me to know about this.
You have got 49% marks in B.Tech in ECE so you can do M.Tech course through correspondence.

Those candidates who have completed B.Tech/ B.E/ MCA degree from a recognized University are eligible for M.Tech in Electronics.
21st April 2016, 11:33 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study correspondence M.Tech in Electronics with 49% in B.Tech(ECE)?

Yes, you can surely apply for correspondence M.Tech which will be just UGC recognized without any AICTE approval. Admission is not a concern because there is no entrance exam for distance mode courses.

You can apply for admission when admission is open. You just need pass marks in your degree to become eligible for admission.
22nd April 2016, 01:14 AM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Madam,
Yes, the aspirant can study the M.Tech in Electronics and Tele Communication course through correspondence after B.Tech ECE course. The eligibility to study the course is a pass in B.E or B.Tech from a recognized university. The duration of the course is 2 years. The course is available in the following colleges;
  1. IIKM - Official website
  2. EIMT- Official website
  3. SSK College Distance Education Center - Official website
22nd April 2016, 08:27 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Yes, definitely you can opt M.Tech in Electronics in correspondence with 49% of marks as the candidates those who have completed B.Tech/B.E/ degree from a recognized University are very much eligible to opt for M.Tech in Electronics through correspondence.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?