22nd July 2016, 04:50 PM
Unregistered

Can I study M.Sc(Economics) after completion of B.Com(Information Management)?

I am the student of B.Com and doing Honours in Information Management. I have Economics in my B.Com. So I would like to know that I can get M.Sc(Economics) in my Master's Degree? I am interested to study Economics Honours in my Master's Degree.

24th July 2016, 05:31 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I study M.Sc(Economics) after completion of B.Com(Information Management)?

Yes, you are eligible to study M.Sc. (Economics) course after completion of your B.Com (Information Management) course. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in any discipline with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university are eligible to study M.Sc. (Economics) course. Since, you are pursuing B.Com (Information Management) course, you can get admission in M.Sc. (Economics) course after completion of your B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?