26th June 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Which course is better to do after completion of B.Tech course? M.Tech or MBA?

Hi,

I have completed the b tech and i need the guidance wheter m tech is better or m b a is better and what are the entrance exams schould be written for the exams? Can you please provide me the information on the same? Awaiting for the response.

26th June 2016, 08:27 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to do after completion of B.Tech course? M.Tech or MBA?

After completion of your B.Tech course, you can pursue Master degree courses like MS, MBA, M.Tech, etc.,. It seems that you are interested to pursue M.Tech or MBA. Being a B.Tech graduate, it is best to pursue M.Tech course, so, that you can find many job opportunities in the same field. If you are interested to do Business, it is best to opt for MBA course. To get admission in M.Tech course, you must have to appear in GATE examination and to get admission in MBA course, you must have to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT, etc.,. By qualifying the entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of MBA/ M.Tech course which you choose for pursuing your higher studies.
27th June 2016, 01:22 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better to do after completion of B.Tech course? M.Tech or MBA?

Normally it is preferred that you should opt for M.Tech after completion of your B.ech as it will be of the same field of studies and will also help you expertise in the field you have completed your M.Tech.

However, if you are interested in management studies, you can also opt for MBA, there is no harm in it. You can avail good job opportunities after completion of your MBA also, there is nothing to worry about.

GATE entrance examinations:

> AIEEE.

> BITSAT.

> GATE.

> BEEE, etc.

MBA entrance examination:

> CAT.

> MAt.

> XAT.

> IIFT.

> IBSAT, etc.
27th June 2016, 06:34 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

The best course after Bachelor of Technology is Master of Technology. It is true that many candidates pursue Master of Business Administration after B.Tech but what was the need of doing B.Tech if one has to do MBA instead candidate must have gone for BBA or other undergraduate course. However, it also depends upon candidate's interest.

After B.Tech if you feel that you are not good at technical subjects or stream then you may switch to Master of Business Administration. Your final decision should be totally based on your interest.

The entrance examination for M.Tech course is Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering and entrance examinations for MBA courses are CAT, MAT, XAT, SNAP etc. For Common Admission Test, you must have minimum of 50% marks in graduation.
27th June 2016, 10:55 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

As per my suggestion, I would like to suggest you to go with your interest. But as per my opinion I would like to suggest you to pursue Masters in Business Administration, as it would be really helpful for you to get a job in reputed company because most of the companies prefer those students who have done MBA.
28th June 2016, 12:05 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You have completed your B.Tech course and want to know whether to go for MBA or M.Tech course for higher studies. This decision must be taken by you only.

>> In my opinion first of all you have to think about it. It means if your technical portion is strong and want to go for deeper knowledge in technical field then you can go for M-Tech course. Following are the entrance exam in which you can appear for pursuing M.Tech course:
--GATE
--IPU CET
--VITMEE
--SRMMEE
--BITS Pilani entrance test for M.Tech

>>If you don’t have much interest in technical subjects then you can opt for MBA course. Following are the entrance exams in which you can appear for pursuing MBA course:
--CAT
--MAT
--CMAT
--XAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?