7th June 2015, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

Courses for master degree after B.Sc in Nautical Science? Admission procedure details for the same?

i have done bsc nautuical science from ignou.i want to know in which all fields i can go for masters and what is the procedure to get enrolled. thankyou

Related Questions:
  1. After doing BSc Physics an with 52% in 12th science and 74% in CET can I appear for Nautical Science? Procedure to apply for it?
  2. B.Sc Nautical Science is considered as graduation or not? Status of B.Sc Nautical science degree from IGNOU?
  3. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  4. Procedure to take admission in BSc Nautical Science in Merchant Navy Institute?
  5. Interview questions and answers for a job in shipping company after doing Bsc Nautical science degree?
  6. What is the procedure to get admission for BSc Nautical Science in Kochi? How much is the fee structure?
  7. Procedure to get admission for BSc Nautical Science in Kochi?
  8. Information about the BSc Nautical Science or diploma Nautical Science course
  9. Names of some government Navy college where I can study Diploma in Nautical Science and BSc Nautical Science?
  10. Difference between BSc Nautical Science and BSc Maritime Science?
  11. Diploma in Nautical Science leading to B.Sc in Nautical Science is eligible for giving IAS exam?
  12. Difference between diploma in Nautical Science leading to BSc degree and BSc Nautical Science degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What should I do for master degree in IT? Various courses available and best out of it?
  14. Which is the best course that I can join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  15. How to join BSc Nautical Science after completing B.E Mechanical
  16. Can I take admission in BSc Nautical Science after passing 12th? I have scored 58.66% in PCM
  17. Colleges in Mumbai and abroad for Nautical science? Eligibility and admission procedure?
  18. Procedure for admission in Diploma Forensic Science? Duration of course and fee stucture?
22nd September 2016, 05:25 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses for master degree after B.Sc in Nautical Science? Admission procedure details for the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done bsc nautuical science from ignou.i want to know in which all fields i can go for masters and what is the procedure to get enrolled. thankyou

The aspirant can choose M.Sc in Nautical Science after B.Sc Nautical Science. There are also some other courses like Post Graduate Diploma in Nautical Science, Advanced Diploma in Nautical Sciences etc. The aspirant can choose many other courses like MBA, MA in English, MA in History, MA in Hindi, MA in Economics, MA in Philosophy, MA in Public Administration, MA in Rural Development and Master of Social Work (MSW). The interested candidates can apply online for the admission to the course. The admission to the above courses will be based on the marks scored in the graduation degree. The courses are available in various universities in India. For the admission to MBA, you have to appear for an entrance test and Group Discussion.
20th August 2020, 08:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Courses for master degree after B.Sc in Nautical Science? Admission procedure details for the same?

I have completed my bsc in nautical science and now I want to pursue MS in physics.
So pls tell me am I elligble for that?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?