7th June 2015, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Courses for masters after completing BCA?

After complitng my BCA what i do ?
In masters which cource i select ????

7th June 2015, 10:53 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses for masters after completing BCA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After complitng my BCA what i do ?
In masters which cource i select ????

BCA stands for Bachelor of Computer Application

This is a under graduate course of 3 years duration and after completing this course and choosing to do a masters is possible. The best options which you can choose after BCA is MCA or MBA.
  • MCA - Master of Computer Application (3 years)
  • MBA - Master of Business Administration (2 years)

Choosing MCA after BCA is better because it is the correct stream. If you have interest towards mathematics or management then you can choose in doing MBA which offers you knowledge on those aspects and gives you opportunities in joining in as HR or any other management posts. In the case of MCA, after completing you can join in as Software Developer, Tester, Analyst, DBA and other posts regarding to computers.
8th June 2015, 12:00 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses for masters after completing BCA?

List of Top Courses Available to pursue After completion of BCA Course:

>> Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
>> MBA in Information Technology (MBA IT)
>> Master of Science in Information Technology (M.Sc IT)
>> Master Degree in Computer Management (MCM)
>> Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications (PGDCA)
>> G-CAT Master's Degree
>> Master's Degree in Management (MIM)
>> Master of Science in Management
>> Master of Commerce (M.Com)
>> Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM)
>> Post Graduate Program in Corporate Studies (PGPCS)
>> MCM (Master's in Computer Management)

The very best course among all the above listed courses is "Master of Computer Applications (MCA) course". MCA Post Graduate Degree course is a 3 year degree course which can be done after completion of Bachelor Degree preferably BCA from a recognized university. You may find employment opportunities in Multi National Companies namely Tata Consultancy Services, CTS, Wipro, HCL, HP, Accenture, Infosys, Emphasis and in IT Companies for the posts of System Analyst, Software Programmer, Software Engineering, Technical Consultant and System Manager.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?