22nd July 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Details about company secretary course after M.Com?

I have done my M.Com in 2014 I want to pursue company secretary course. Please tell me about this course. Where can I get admission in Company secretary course? How to apply? What will be the syllabus for me? What will be course duration for me? Thank you. Myself Bhim Sain from Khuja Bulandshahr (U.P).

22nd July 2016, 11:58 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Details about company secretary course after M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my M.Com in 2014 I want to pursue company secretary course. Please tell me about this course. Where can I get admission in Company secretary course? How to apply? What will be the syllabus for me? What will be course duration for me? Thank you. Myself Bhim Sain from Khuja Bulandshahr (U.P).
The minimum qualification required to join Foundation course of CS is 12th standard or its equivalent qualification from a recognized board. Since, you have completed your M.Com course, so you can directly join in Executive program of CS course. After that you have to complete Professional course.

- One can apply online throughout the year and institute do not conducts any entrance examination for admission.

For further information, refer to the Official Webpage
23rd July 2016, 07:16 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Details about company secretary course after M.Com?

Company Secretary course has three levels:

1. Foundation Programme

2. Executive Programme.

3. Professional programme.

Graduates of all streams are directly eligible for Executive course. After Master of Commerce, you are directly eligible for Executive programme. Admission is open throughout the year and examination is held in June and December respectively.

You can apply for this course at its official website. Just Click Here for all details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?