29th December 2015, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

How to join in company secretary after completing B.Com?

Sir, I have passed my plus two with 86% mark in commerce and now am studying for B.Com. After completing my UG course I would like to join in company secretary. Please give me the details relating to company secretary course.

30th December 2015, 11:12 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to join in company secretary after completing B.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have passed my plus two with 86% mark in commerce and now am studying for B.Com. After completing my UG course I would like to join in company secretary. Please give me the details relating to company secretary course.
You can join directly to the Executive Programme after B.Com with The Institute of Company Secretaries (ICSI). You can get the registration form along with prospectus available at headquarters/regional councils/chapters. The candidate can also apply online through the website- www.icsi.in.

There are two modules in CS Executive. Module I contains 4 subjects and Module II contains 3 papers. After clearing the Executive Programme you can start Professional Programme. You have to clear the Executive programme to appear for Professional Programme. The link for registration is http://www.icsi.edu/hyderabad/Studen...ntDetails.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?