7th February 2014, 03:58 PM
Unregistered

Am I Eligible for post graduation in Actuarial Science?

I have done B.Sc (Graduation) in statistics with 54.83% an post Graduation in Biostatistics with 72%.
I have doubt regarding my subject in Post graduation. By this subject am i eligible for acturial science.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I Eligible for post graduation in Actuarial Science? -- [New]
  2. Distance learning institutes for post graduate Diploma and M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  3. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Eligibility for actuarial science course after BBA?
  5. Am I eligible to study Actuarial Science after finishing 12th? I am from commerce side
  6. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  7. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  9. How to pursue actuarial science program?
  10. What should i do after passing 12th with Actuarial Science
  11. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  12. What is the eligibility criteria to do Actuarial Science?
  13. After passing 12th with 89% am I eligible to give actuarial science exam conducted by institute of actuaries of India?
  14. What should I do after passing 12th in commerce stream?
  15. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to do MSc in Actuarial Science after studying BSc Maths?
  17. After doing BSc Hons and Maths should I do MSc Actuarial Science?
  18. Colleges offering MSc Actuarial Sciences in Distance Education?
8th February 2014, 08:46 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I Eligible for post graduation in Actuarial Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done B.Sc (Graduation) in statistics with 54.83% an post Graduation in Biostatistics with 72%.
I have doubt regarding my subject in Post graduation. By this subject am i eligible for acturial science.
Yes you can apply for Actuarial Science course there is no issue with your Educational Qualification. You can apply for Actuarial Science course based on your Bachelor Degree Course. Because you have studied statistics subject in Bachelor degree course. You're definitely eligible for Actuarial Science course

~MBA in Actuarial Science
~M.Sc Actuarial Science

To apply for Actuarial Science course then the candidate should studied Mathematics/Statistics main subject 12th standard or Bachelor degree course from recognized University/Institution.

So, Being a Statistics Graduate student you're eligible for Actuarial Science course
24th April 2014, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I had taken B.sc with maths statistics and computer science can i apply for M.sv ctuarial science?what is minimum petcenntage required?what atr the colleges in karnataka offeing pg in acturial science?
22nd June 2021, 10:41 PM
Singhskomal

Definitely you can get postgraduate degree in actuarial science because you are already bachelor's in statistics minimum eligibility to get admission in master's degree in actuarial science is bachelor's with minimum 50% with recognized University..candidate get admission in postgraduation degree in actuarial science.
14th September 2021, 03:18 PM
Minal F

Yes you can do M.Sc in Actuarial Science .

You must have graduate in B.Sc or BCom with minimum 50%marks and Mathematics as the main subjects then you are eligible for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?