1st July 2015, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to get admission in MDS at Delhi for a candidate who has completed BDS in Himachal Pradesh?

Hello everyone,
I am a resident of Delhi and have completed my BDS from Himachal Pradesh. I want to know about the various MDS entrance examinations I can apply for?
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  2. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh
  3. How to prepare for MDS exam? I have completed BDS part II exam
  4. Can I apply for MDS entrance exam if pursuing Internship being a BDS doctor?
  5. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  6. Entrance exams to do MDS in USA for BDS Doctor?
  7. Cutoff marks required in BDS to study MDS in Abroad? Entrance exams to get admission?
  8. Information regarding Entrance Exams and the Eligibility Criteria to do MDS outside India?
  9. MDS entrance preparation after BDS -- [Most Discussed]
  10. BDS students can do DNB or not? Information about government MDS entrance exams?
  11. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program in Abroad?
  13. Entrance exams to study MDS in any Government college after completing BDS?
  14. What is the scope of MDS in UK? List of reputed colleges which offer MDS in UK? Entrance exam to get admission?
  15. What is the procedure to study MDS in US for BDS candidate?
  16. List of Government colleges which offer MDS in Himachal Pradesh? Procedure to get admission?
  17. Can I sit for KCET entrance exam for MDS course? I have completed BDS course from MS Ramiya College
  18. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS at any good university?
7th July 2015, 12:28 PM
vickyhansi

Default Re: Entrance exams to get admission in MDS at Delhi for a candidate who has completed BDS in Himachal Pradesh?

Following are entrance exam to get admission in MDS in India:

All India Post Graduate Entrance exam(AIIMS MDS)

All India PG Dental entrance exam is conducted by AIIMS for MDS course. The AIPGDEE is single gateway to post graduate admission in dental college in India.

Exam Pattern:

Total Number of Questions: 200

Duration of exam is 3 Hour
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?