26th December 2016, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

I have completed MBA without intermediate, what to do?

Sir, I have been completed my M.B.A in (period 2008-2010)2010, without intermediate, based on my Distance Degree(period 2003-2006)Pass out year 2007. But I have been continued my Inter after my degree I passed out inter in 2009. Now can I put my inter education in my education career or not. Now I am trying to get Software job for that I did one year Computers diploma course(2007-2008). Please tell me, what I have to do. Is it correct? How I will continue my career.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do MBA in regular mode without doing Intermediate?
  2. Is there any job available after intermediate? I have completed intermediate
  3. In how many subjects will I get exemption in CS intermediate exam if I have completed my MBA(CS)?
  4. Which is best to do among ICWA and ACS for MBA(Finance) postgraduate? Possibility to do ACS-Intermediate for MBA candidate without Foundation course?
  5. Is there any chance to continue CS course again for intermediate course if I left CS course in between? Is there any subject exemption? What is the syllabus?
  6. Can i have direct admission in CS intermediate after MBA finance?
  7. Details of entrance tests for intermediate girls who have completed their intermediate?
  8. How to do MBA after completing inter first year from MEC group
  9. How to do MBA or M.Com after pursuing CA? I am from an intermediate group
  10. How to study B.Pharmacy after completion of MBA?
  11. Which is the best course to do after intermediate? -- [New]
  12. How to do CA after completing SSC? Which group to take in intermediate? What is the next step after intermediate?
  13. Which group to take in intermediate? Further steps to be taken after intermediate?
  14. Which is the best course in engineering? I have completed intermediate with 81%
  15. Am i eligible to get admission in CA intermediate after completing B.Com with 48% marks?
  16. How to do a job in Railway? I have completed my intermediate
  17. Is it possible to join in MCS after completing intermediate through Board of Intermediate in AP?
  18. Is it possible to join Air Force after 10th? What is the procedure? -- [Most Discussed]
27th December 2016, 04:17 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: I have completed MBA without intermediate, what to do?

If university has given you degree, then surely it will be valid provided it is recognized by UGC. If you have all the required qualification in right order, then no need to worry about anything.

You can apply for private sector jobs as they don't select merely on the basis of certificates. If you are good in interview, then you will get the job.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?