17th September 2017, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do CS after B.Com hons?

I have just completed the first year of B.Com hons. Now I will decide to do CS along with it, but I don't know how can it be possible. I need info regarding the institution which offers such service?

18th September 2017, 01:31 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do CS after B.Com hons?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have just completed the first year of B.Com hons. Now I will decide to do CS along with it, but I don't know how can it be possible. I need info regarding the institution which offers such service?

Those candidates who have passed B.Com Honors can pursue CS Executive Program directly. Candidates have to register for the CS Executive Program online. There are two modules in the Executive Program. Module 1 contains three papers and module 2 contains four papers. After completion of CS Executive Program, candidates can register for Professional Program. There are 8 papers divided into 4 modules in the Professional Program. Candidates have to undergo a long term internship with specified entities for a one year period after passing the Professional Program. Fee for the CS Executive Program (B.Com candidates) is Rs 9,000. Candidates can find the details on the ICSI website given here Click Here

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?