10th August 2017, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study M.Tech interior designing in correspondence mode

Sir, I am B.E, CSE graduate after working in the field 2 years. I have changed my profession as interior designing after completion 1 year PG in interior designing through iCat institute Chennai and i am working under an architect. I want to pursue M.Tech interior designing through correspondence. Is it possible? Umar khan 9962700511

13th August 2017, 10:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study M.Tech interior designing in correspondence mode

Yes, definitely you can pursue M.Tech in the above mentioned field, there is no problem in it.
Candidates after the completion of B.E or B.Tech course can definitely apply for the M.Tech course. All you need to do is to apply in any University which provides the said course through correspondence after qualifying in the entrance examination.
Once you get admission, you can pursue the course through correspondence without any kind of barrier.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?