27th August 2014, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?

I'm completing my graduation with bsc. homescience from banasthali university.want to do my post graduation with msc. food tech.should i go for it or msc.food and nutrition?

3rd September 2014, 06:15 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm completing my graduation with bsc. homescience from banasthali university.want to do my post graduation with msc. food tech.should i go for it or msc.food and nutrition?
Yes of course you are eligible to apply M.Sc Food and Nutrition after completing B. Sc in Home science course. A bachelor degree in science stream is the minimum educational qualification required to apply for M.Sc in Home science course.

Master of Science (M.Sc) in Food and Nutrition

► The basic qualification needed for the program is a B. Sc or its equivalent qualification from a recognized university.

► Minimum 50% marks required in graduation course.

► SC / ST applicants have to ensure that they possess a minimum of 45% marks in Graduation.

► Admission into the M.Sc Food and Nutrition course depends on the score obtained in the entrance examinations.
4th May 2015, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science?

Tell me the universities which offers msc in nutrition field or in dietetics field?
3rd July 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Should I do MSc with Nutrition Science after completing my BSc with Botany,Zoology and Chemistry.
30th April 2017, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

I am completed B.Sc in Nutrition and M.Sc Food and Nutrition. Now what can i do for my future?
8th October 2018, 04:45 PM
Shalini1794

Talking Re: Should I go for M.Sc in Food and Nutrition if done B.Sc in Home Science

Greetings dear. As a post graduate in M.Sc. Food technology I say yes you should go ahead with your PG studies In M.Sc. Food Nutrition and dietitics as if offers a lot of opportunities. Since the subjects will be similar to the ones you already had in homescience, there won't be any problem from understanding the concepts.
12th May 2020, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

I want Maharashtra entrance apply date for msc nutrients
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?